Santa Hates You (but loves me) [iPhone] - Free promo codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by unseenthings, Dec 20, 2012.

1. unseenthings

unseenthings Member

Mar 9, 2010
    iOS Programmer
    Memphis, TN
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Hi all,
    wanted to drop a note about a new app I developed that is available immediately called Santa Hates You (but loves me). It's a silly little app with one main button ("Give me a Present") and if you know "how to ask nicely", then you'll get good presents, like a bag of money or a plate of cookies. If you don't know how to ask nicely, you'll get something more like a bag of socks or steaming pile of poo.

The trick is that there's a special thing that you do before you hit the button each time, and then you get the good presents. Your friend doesn't know this, so as you show him the app, you tell him, "Santa hates you, but he loves me" -- because you always get the good presents, and he never does.

A screenshot of what happens when you don't know how to ask nicely:

[​IMG]

And here's our official release trailer:

It runs great on the iPhone 3GS and everything newer.

If you'd like a promo code, just post here saying so and I'll send you one via PM -- I've got 5 to give away. I've posted them all in the thread before and they all went away pretty much instantly -- I'd rather know who is using them (in case I run further contests) and I know how frustrating it is to try to use one and find that they've all been used already.

thanks,
    Greg

2. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    I would like one,THANKS

3. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    I would like to have one promo code, thank you.

4. kukenwa

kukenwa Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Please send me one :)

5. unseenthings

unseenthings Member

Mar 9, 2010
    iOS Programmer
    Memphis, TN
    All those are sent out -- I'll do one more if anyone else is interested. Thanks!

6. kukenwa

kukenwa Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012