Blitz Brigade or Shadowgun: Deadzone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dariusjr98, Nov 12, 2013.

1. After just beating GTA III, I'm craving some more shooting action.

I was looking at Blitz Brigade and Shadowgun to see which one to download, but I can't decide. What are the pro and cons to each? What advantages and disadvantages does one have over the other? Which one runs better on iPhone 4? I can only pick one over the other due to my limited free space, so which should I choose?

2. A little help before this disappears to the second page?

3. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Blitz brigade is more fun but also more of a freemium pay2win. If you don't mind that then get it. Just 1 tip for it . Don't get any other guns for the medic. The one you start with is the best. Upgrade it to premium edition with 30 diamonds for no repair cost.

4. Thanks Dan, what does anyone else think?

5. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    I suspect most people here would say Blitz, but my own preference is Shadowgun. I love a good cover mechanic.

6. Okay, one for Blitz, one for Shadowgun. Keep it coming guys!

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Why not try both and see which you prefer. They're free, so you have nothing to lose but time.

8. I would download both at once if I had enough memory.

9. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Shadowgun Deadzone.

10. Neon Shadow is da bomb!

11. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I liked Blitz Brigade at launch, but now it's just not that fun having to constantly be repairing non-golden guns. ShadowGun Deadzone is still a favorite of mine and one of tp the very rare times when I actually bought some premeuim currency. The gameplay is great, and I completly agree with sweetdiss about loving the cover mechanic. Another thing to not, iirc Shadowgun DZ took up much less space, like a gigabyte less.

12. Why exactly was this over-a-month-old thread revived?