Universal Dragon Blaze (by GAMEVIL)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 12, 2015.

1. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England

Dragon Blaze

Com2uS Holdings
    You're the only one who can solve the mystery about this never ending war! Get ready to go on an adventure in Dragon Bla…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    You're the only one who can solve the mystery about this never ending war! Get ready to go on an adventure in Dragon Blaze. * High quality RPG with an intriguing storyline! - The way to solving the mystery of the never ending war is full of danger. - Boden's descendant, you are the only one who can save this world. * Splendid graphics and unique effects! - Enjoy Dragon Blaze's amazing graphics. * Enjoy the fun of collecting hundreds of allies. - Make the characters from the stories into your own allies. - Travel with powerful allies. * Leveling up your party is easy! - Challenge combined dungeons to level up quicker! - Try different formations and party effects. * An easy-to-enjoy auto battle system! - Be victorious by using auto battles and AUTO HELP to summon helpers. - Use the auto retry system to enjoy a more comfortable gameplay. ** This game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Русский, ไทย ** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items. * Access authorization notice for gameplay CAMERA : HIVE requires access to your camera to take profile images. CONTACTS : HIVE requires access to your contacts to find friends. PHOTOS : HIVE requires access to your photos to change profile images or save/load the game screen. * Com2uS Holdings Official Website : https://www.withhive.com * Com2uS Holdings Customer Support : https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M3 Privacy Policy: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M3
    Information
    Seller:Com2uS Holdings
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:May 11, 2015
    Updated:Apr 16, 2024
    Version:8.8.1
    Size:149.0 MB
    User Rating: (14)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. kofrman13

kofrman13 Active Member

May 29, 2009
    Anyone know if you can sync account and play on iPhone and iPad ?

3. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    So this is immortal odyssey?

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
  5. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    "A year has passed since a destructive force fell from the sky .... Since his revival, the dragons and a vast number of human tribes have been fighting an eternal war."

I don't think you can classify a year-long war as "eternal."

6. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    To be fair, this destructive force could have revived thousands of years ago but was stuck in the sky until last year.

7. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    My first year of marriage was an eternity it seemed like, I think it's all about perspective ;)

8. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    So its kind of like side scrolling tower defense meets FF ATB system?

9. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Looks like heroes charge according to the vids and screens to me... And I love your avatars mont

10. jellybeans12345

jellybeans12345 Active Member

May 12, 2015
    vet nurse
    Australia

11. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    I dunno, i think this game is fun in its own way. Sometimes I dont want to micromanage and think hard. This just lets my party rip and I can upgrade or incrementaly improve. Im not far into it but its pleasing to the eye and as I said, low maintenance.

12. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Yep, and this sells well.

13. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    I got an A rank from my first gem summon. Do you think I should start over? I hate getting the lowest possible rank from the premium currency summon in games like this..

14. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    The drop rate is low of course ensured to tempt people to spend money. I spent 60 gems and got a S Hero and an A hero. I'm perfectly happy with that. I got an A hero later for free for completing a quest.

If you want to compete with the level 50's, you will be spending hundreds or more.

15. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Can you start over? If yes I will play this and yes please start over.. You can proceed far with lousy cards

16. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Admittedly, the actual gameplay/control is only about one step above titles like "Auto Battle." You don't really seem to control anything in combat except for when to activate your three timer-based skills and when to start your 60 second "assist ally."

So it's largely a game of micromanaging your party and watching them get stronger.

You can make more than one main character and they seem to share allies, but NOT inventory. I got two SS pieces of equipment (Dagger and Shield) back-to-back from raids, and since I'm using an Archer I can't equip either of them. And I don't want to throw them on my B-rank summons since you can't unequip items from summoned allies. So they'll sit in my inventory for now.

There's a "fusion system" similar to other games - when you have two summoned creatures of the same rank with maximum friendship (or whatever the attribute's called) from being used in battle enough, you can combine those two for a new random creature of one rank higher. (They probably need to be maximum level as well, I'd imagine.) Not sure if you can fuse your way up to SSS rank, but you should at least be able to get a freemium team of all S heroes eventually ...

17. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I always give these games a decent hour, get bored, then realize the paywall is coming anyways. This one actually has great & smooth graphics and gameplay (no 5 second loading icons every menu) so it's a real shame. I would keep it if it had portrait mode and let it play itself but oh well, back to premium games!

18. icjunk1

icjunk1 New Member

May 13, 2015
    Hot Games?

How is this number 1 "hot game" when there are 20 comments?

Does this have anything to do with the huge wall paper takeover in the background?

19. spawn12345

spawn12345 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    There is a storage inventory and its shared between chars