got a Iphone games and/or apps? We want to buy the rights for Turkey

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by elrov_mobilike, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

since August 2009 72-Million-Turkey has released the 3G licenses. The app/games market is totally new and empty. Therefore we do our best to fill that gap.

For couple of customers, we need continuosly IPhone games and apps which we can buy the rights for Turkey / whitelabel/localize/use for ad-campaigns

Please take a look at the attached flyer. I would be very happy to call you to talk further. In case you are interested, email me ur number to the below given address please.

Looking forward to your replies

Best Regards
    EmRah YuCe

CEO
    Elrov Information & Communication Systems

+491787191813
    Karl-Liebknecht-Str.9 10178 Berlin

+905412959148
    Perpa Tic. Merk. B-Blok 1578 Sisli Istanbul

www.elrov.com
    www.bubblevu.com

Attached Files:

2. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    shouldn't the application store in turkey simply just provide the games and developers say "yes, i want to distribute in turkey?" i am not sure i understand what value you will be bringing for the turkish market - other than internationalization services? it isn't possible to distribute applications without using the application store provided within iTunes.

3. Frand

Frand Well-Known Member

You can certainly block the availability of the existing game in Turkey, sell the distribution rights to a third party and allow them to submit a new SKU to App Store with only Turkey as the valid distribution region, right?

4. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    thats what i think they want to do. i emailed them - but i wouldn't want to give them code for the games - would be important to get the developers to sign using their profile.. otherwise; i dont see this working.

5. Frand

Frand Well-Known Member

Absolutely, the publisher should share the signing key.