I Need Help in the game Across Age

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jovy23, Mar 31, 2010.

1. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Hey everyone, i wanted to know where is the Tasking Cave at in Across Age because i checked their thread but i havent seen nothing thats related to it only that is has 25 floors and thats it. Can someone let me know where is the Tasking Cave located at?

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    What the heck is the tasking cave? Where are you in the game right now?

3. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    i got all clocks and now i need to head to the house of clocks to beat the final boss, but the Tasking Cave is skill cave #4 which you get the most powerful weapon in the came "The Excalibur" for the guy in the game and im trying to get it first before i fight the last boss but i cant find the location of it.

4. Future777

Future777 FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

The tasking cave is in south GARDEN. When you enter it via the bridge, make it the way around the trees to the south-east part of the garden. There you need to freeze the water.

5. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Thank you so much Future777, i did all the other 3 skill cave challenges and now ima have to see what this one is all about ;)

6. Future777

Future777 FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

excellent, congrats jovy23

7. smarboy226

smarboy226 Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Help!

How do you get the Pirate to talk to you after you receive the vintage wine?

Thanks

8. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    you have to age the wine...

9. smarboy226

smarboy226 Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Mini Quest help

What are you supposed to do with the Flowers and doll that you get?

10. xjajax

xjajax New Member

May 4, 2010
    Skill Cave 2

PLEASE HELLPP :
    can someone tell my the location of the SECOUND skill cave. i got the first one and found the third one, but where is the secound one.? PLEASE , if anyone knows reply or message me.! :)

11. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
  12. togu

togu New Member

Jun 29, 2010
    The 2nd skill cave is below Violet's house, you need to ice a few blocks in the pond to make a path.

13. blackkbunny

blackkbunny New Member

Jun 29, 2010
    #13 blackkbunny, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
    Skill Cave?

the first skill cave is near the beach, into the south field.
    the second skill cave is at the dedekint marsh, very near where violet's house is.
    the third skill cave is in the v. mountains its pretty far into the caves, so just keep entering the caves and finding the skill cave lol

where the fourth skill cave - the tasking cave? please help!

14. Alex_Mexico

Alex_Mexico Member

Apr 28, 2010
    I got all the clocks and once in the mountain I found Skill cave 3 and realized I skipped #2. Where is it?

15. Lethallima

Lethallima New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    You are supposed to take the flowers to the sage's gravekeeper then he will give u a book that u give the boy in the village at the Mage school. Then u get a bunny which has something to do with the fisherman stranded on the island.

16. Lethallima

Lethallima New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    I know the 2nd one is to the east from the village. Go through the entrance at the very north and then east from the village. I forgot where the first one is can u tell me? And what to You get?

17. MacBook2237

MacBook2237 New Member

Oct 31, 2010
    #17 MacBook2237, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    Help...

I'm stuck in the Garden / House of Clocks in Across Age.
    Ceska has already been captured and I am definitely not able to defeat Count Agrean. (I'm lvl 30, I've got the sword "Gladius", I don't have any really expensive armour 'cause I wasted my money on armour for Ceska, which has been captured, so it was absolutely in vain. -_-; )
    In addition, I've only got two clocks, the Future and the Past Clock.

Any ideas what I have to do / what I've done wrong???

BTW, what are Skill Caves???
    Apparently I haven't noticed that I must have been there already...

EDIT: No ideas???

18. Yuujin

Yuujin Member

Jan 21, 2011
    #18 Yuujin, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
    This will help extremely

I've almost beaten the game, I'm right in the middle of battling Count Agrean for hopefully the final time. But I just acquired the sword skills for Ales #'s 2, and 3. I don't know how I can go so far in the game without them but I'm in the fifties for both their levels with the best armors/weapons I can find. Cheat/Hint: Buy Rebirth Stones and Soulrocks having the same amount of each, go rebirth the Soulrocks and sell them back to the store for 10k each. When you rebirth them, you can do it from the past or the future, you will get 2 different items, both worth 10k. One will help you in the future by letting you instantly not die and the other is just sellable. You will make money if you do it repeatedly. Then you can buy the best weapons and armor and rebirth them too. This is a good way to get powerful, rich, and almost infinite rebirths as long as you feel like going through the process which gets boring if you want to be really rich...If someone tells me how to get the sword abilites 2, 3, and 4 I will tell you more about the parts of the game you need that are before the boss battle with Agrean.Having the Merchants Hat in game lets you get the items cheaper(get it in the north exit by searching everywhere.) And rebirth it for even better deals. Helps you make more money. It becomes the Merchants cap when rebirthed.
    My Setup:
    Ales: 7-Star Sword New ~ Dragon Armor New ~ Lion Necklace/Silver Charm for leveling up.(Rebirthed to give 20% more exp.)
    Ceska: Dragon Wand New ~ Dragon Cloak New ~ Ocean's Necklace(Rebirthed to regenerate MP and SP while stationary really fast.)
    I have 50 of the items that instantly stop you from dying at the moment and I'm having trouble beating the final boss Agrean so good luck if you get as far as me and that is why I need the sword techniques.

Glitch: If you pick up your partner and throw her into the east side of the cities exit you and her will reapear at the south gate coming in. I don't know if it always works, or if it goes at random or if it works in other places but i was like omg. lol.

I help you and you help me... ;)

19. Yuujin

Yuujin Member

Jan 21, 2011
    I Am The Savior

I just beat the game! Email me at [email protected] for any specific information about it you need. I finished at a little b4 lvl 60 for both characters, best items, weapons, and I can help you. It might take me a few hours to answer or it might be imediate. One thing I can't do is give out spoilers of plot, only how to get to them. I didn't really like the ending, it was the best/worst horribly awesome/aweful ending I have ever seen. It made me mad, sad, happy, and the whole coctail of emotions at once. So email me!