Pokemon Black/White Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Watabou, Mar 7, 2011.

?

What starter did you choose?

1. Snivy

41.7%
  2. Oshawott

37.5%
  3. Tepig

20.8%
  1. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    I can give you one, but it might be a while. I have an Emboar but hes male so I will have to beat the elite four first and catch a ditto.

2. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Thanks :D Do you want any other starter in return (except for Oshawott)?

3. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Wow. I got my level 1 Snivy from 5duc and slapped an exp share on him. I went to route 10 and found an audio, which I killed in one hit.

My Snivy hit level 19 and evolved into Servine. Sweet.

4. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Did anyone try out the royal unova ship? I just did today in the evening and it was a-maz-ing. No other word for it.

5. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

I really should get this game... I just spent all my money though, maybe for my birthday. It seems like everyone is having a blast with it and i dont want to be left out on the fun.

6. Watabou

Dec 14, 2008
    It is immensely fun. I usually get bored around post game since there's nothing to do anymore except to catch pokemon and breed your perfect pokemons but this game is really fun even after you beat the E4.

7. MystikSun

Dec 18, 2009
    Don't know about you, but it had a great story, since the enemies' goal was different and more dramatic than the others.

Anyway, I'm at the part where you're in N's castle. There's a teleport thingy that allows you to travel to the Pokemon League and the castle, so I ditched it to train :p

8. Crazy_Possum

Crazy_Possum Well-Known Member

That's what I have and it works without any problems.

9. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    So what do I do after I beat N and ghetis and errbody? I tried going to the other three cities but those people have level 60+ pokemon so I don't think that's what I should be doing.

10. Watabou

Dec 14, 2008
    Basically, you gotta find the six sages. There are some new places to visit/old places getting new stuff like Dreamyard, Relic Castle and the Challenger's cave near Opelucid City. You can find new trainers there as well.

I don't know why they bumped up the levels though. It does seem high but it's totally normal. I'm glad they did that though because you gain a TON of experience points.

11. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
  12. MystikSun

Dec 18, 2009
    That's like Rattata's F.E.A.R (Focus sash. Endeavor. quick Attack. [Insert last word here].), except much, MUCH better.

Oh sturdy, you dirty little thing.

13. Watabou

Dec 14, 2008
    God damn. Good thing I carry Gear Grind on my Klinklang.

14. MystikSun

Dec 18, 2009
  15. Watabou

Dec 14, 2008
    Wow I didn't actually know that.

You could get a Japanese/European Ditto from the GTS right? I've never used the GTS so I don't know if you could set it so it's from a specific country. A little over a week and I get my hands on a 3ds and I'll finally be able to trade online.

Speaking of shinies, in all of my years playing Pokemon, I've only encountered a shiny goldeen in heartgold(and the red gyarados in silver/heartgold but that doesn't really count). I wouldn't have been able to tell though since they are so freaking similar. The shining animation was what gave it away.

16. MystikSun

Dec 18, 2009
    #116 MystikSun, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
    Yeah, but they're asking for like, level 9 and under Zekroms and Reshirams, which can only be accessed through the action replay which I don't want to use. I have one, but nah. Not for Pokemon. Never for Pokemon.

Oh, I also leveled up my trainer card to purple ^_^

17. Crazy_Possum

Crazy_Possum Well-Known Member

Since then...

...I caught Thundurus in one Quick Ball. Then I caught Zekrom in one Ultra Ball; but my game froze in a battle afterwards before I could save. When I went back to get it again, it only took two Ultra Balls.

That Aron is awesome!

18. MystikSun

Dec 18, 2009
    I got a Japanese Ditto!!

The person asked for a Mew. When the Mew wifi event came around, I got one for Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, and Heart Gold so I gave the person an extra :p

Any requests for a shiny? Well, if my luck's good.

19. Watabou

Dec 14, 2008
    A mew for a ditto? :confused:

Well anyways, you should breed a shiny Gigalith for yourself because it looks epic.

20. MystikSun

Dec 18, 2009
    Haha, I have (had) five mews.

1 from the Toys R Us event from 2006
    4 From the Mew event a few months ago on Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, and Heartgold. Only have one Mew left now :( My cousins wanted in.