Universal Truck Simulator 2015

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jacob55561, Dec 15, 2014.

1. jacob55561

jacob55561 Member

Dec 1, 2014
    [​IMG]

Drive your truck in this amazing simulation game for IOS!
    Choose 7 trucks, to drive in cool cities in this elaborate simulation.
    Many different trucks to explore the gorgeous landscapes and environments on Truck Simulator 2015.
    Tired of parking trucks? Then you have to play Truck Simulator 2015! Driving a big truck can be difficult, will you be able to finish all the jobs? Try to be the best Truck Driver in the world, become the King of the asphalt.
    Truck parking is nothing, become a real driver and play Truck Simulator 2015!
    Features:
    - 7 cool trucks
    - Realistic truck physics
    - Different trucks to drive
    - Realistic damage
    - Tilting wheel controls
    - Cool and smooth graphics
    - Challenge your family

Language: English
    Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and Phone 6 Plus.

Direct download:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/truck-simulator-2015/id945037177?ls=1&mt=8

2. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Fake I think.
    I downloaded it as the cockpit view looks good... But my ip6 seems too fast for it as vehicles spin super fast and it's nothing like the screenshots!! It's like a arcade runner type game but with a truck viewed from above, and all you do is collect gold n dodge traffic by going left or right

3. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Yes, I confirm: it is a fake... Try "Truckerz", it is The best truck sim on iOS at the moment.

4. Omaid Ghayyur

Omaid Ghayyur Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Me too I've downloaded and installed the game because of the screenshots but the game was not as shown in the screenshot. I'll suggest you to try Cargo Truck as its much interesting but tough game.