Game ideas

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Pelop17, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Pelop17

Pelop17 New Member

Mar 31, 2015
    Hello guys!!!

I would like to ask you what can be the next great game in the app store? What cames do you like ? What do you want extra to have ? What you dont like?

I really need your help since most of you in here are gamers and know many things about games ( either pc or mobile games)

Do you want an app easy to be played? Played with one hand ?

I need you feedback abd thoughs! What in your opinion is the best app ( mobile) to play ? and why?

Any help will be appreciated:):cool:

2. Takeo_Masaki

Takeo_Masaki Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Student
    England
    Something unique is the main thing I look for in a game. I see a runner game e.g. Subway surfers and I bypass it - temple run clone. If I see Fotonica I think WOW! Endless and levelled runner with a twist.
    Or for example: kiwanuka = wtf! I love it! I also like the art style of a game that's got to be good e.g. Botanicula or Leo's fortune. Genres and categories I like are puzzlers, action, open world, shooter, platformers, prison games - for some reason - and comedy games. I love games that make me laugh or just simply have weird accents e.g Oddworld: SWHD. I also like music games, ports and games that are cute :D

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Platform/adventure/3D game with detailed story and signature graphics such as Cell-shaded like JSR or something entirely different.

Story: Secret Society with the ability to travel through time. Main character wears a hoodie that changes in time periods. You go on from there. (X-FILES theme music plays in the opening)
    The evil causes bad things to happen in his trot such as 9/11 or the JFK assassination, character tries to stop them but fails. (Happens at any point in the story).

Also a little hub-world style "free roam." Players are given freedom to travel through times. Touch controls and MFi support.

That's an example of something original.
    If you want something people will play I would say some new kind of puzzle game or a runner with some new gimmick that is "free"

4. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I can't seem to find a game like this on iOS, so if one appears it will sell like hot cakes.

Basically you build a vehicle (or something) with materials (blocks make it easier), and then fight it against other creations.
    From the winnings of the battle you can upgrade your own vehicle and make it better by customising it and stuff.
    Check out games like Spore and Robocraft for ideas.

5. 3dshay

3dshay Active Member

Looking to be a part to make games

Hi, I've found you thread cool, because honestly I am going to join a team and make something different, I am an artist ( www.Duke3D.co.uk ) and I can handle anything as you can see, but really tired of working per model specially there is no real good projects in the last recent years, so if anybody got an idea and know how to publish a game, get in touch with me : blue_shay AT hotmail DOT com

Cheers!