Universal Cabals: The Card Game (by Kyy Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Agas, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    #1 Agas, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Cabals: The Card Game is a revolutionary new online card game. It invites you to choose your side, expand your card collection, discover new tricks and combinations, and match your skills against single player and online opponents.

FREE WELCOME PACK
    Download now and receive a free welcome pack worth 6$!

EPIC CARD GAME
    Cabals: The Card Game takes the best of trading card games and board games, and combines them for a unique game that is easy to pick up, and fun to master.

ONLINE AND OFFLINE
    Pit your skills against single player challenges and online opponents. Ranking system, clever matchmaking, and global leaderboards guarantee excellent online gaming.

UNMATCHED VARIETY
    Experience two ways to win, four cabals with their distinct styles, and the initial set of 100 different cards.

REGULAR UPDATES
    Regular updates introduce new cards and new features, keeping Cabals: The Card Game always evolving, and constantly fresh.

ORIGINAL ART AND MUSIC
    Explore the original game world of Cabals: The Card Game, brought to life by the stunning art and charming soundtrack.​

Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards

Kyy Games
    NEW CARDS AVAILABLE! Join this epic battle card game, played on a game board! Cabals is a free-to-play, strategy online…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    NEW CARDS AVAILABLE! Join this epic battle card game, played on a game board! Cabals is a free-to-play, strategy online multiplayer trading card game (TCG) and collectible card game (CCG), that combines card game, board game, and strategy mechanics! "One of the best designed card games available for iOS" (Zac Phoenix, Trading Card Games) "Urban Fantasy Card Game with Victorian Influences? Yes, Please! (Cabals)" (Cassandra Khaw, Touch Arcade) "The future of gaming through its cross-platform design" (Bradley Cummings, Board Game Geek) ENTER THE WORLD OF CABALS Learn the basics through a simple step by step tutorial, then develop your tactics in Single Player battles against AI. Level up and complete quests to earn rewards and collect new rare cards. REVEL IN RICH ARTWORK AND FOLKLORE The world features a rich, immersive lore, drawing heavily from real mystical and esoteric traditions. Set in Europe, the game will take you into the more shadowy recesses leading up to the 2nd World War. A power struggle rages between cabals—secret, eldritch societies—committed to exploiting forbidden magic to their own ends. The fate of humankind hangs upon the war! JOIN A CABAL AND BATTLE FOR POWER Danann Covenant, Bearclaw Brotherhood, Vril Society, Order of Zahir, Dragon Enclave and Sons of Osiris are recruiting! You can choose from 6 cabals and 15 heroes with different characteristics to suit your style. BUILD YOUR DECK Choose from pre-constructed starter decks or customize your own deck with the Deck Editor. Combine the power of two cabals by creating an alliance deck. Collect influence and use it to buy boosters with guaranteed rare cards! COMPETE ONLINE AGAINST REAL OPPONENTS After you have mastered your strategy take your forces online to learn what the real War of Cabals is like. It may not be easy so, regroup, keep your enemies close on your Friend List and challenge them when online. Chat with your friends to discuss tactics, share video replays and learn from watching others’ Everyplay replays. Climb the leaderboards and attend exciting community tournaments. Choose your side today! Languages supported: - Deutsch - English - Español - Français - Italiano - 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Give feedback and join the Cabals Community: http://cabalsgame.com/forum/ https://www.facebook.com/Cabalsgame https://twitter.com/cabalsgame Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards ©2017 Kyy Games ltd. ** Please note that while the app is free, it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience. Refer to device support for how to control in app purchases **
    Information
    Seller:Kyy Games
    Genre:Card, Role Playing
    Release:Nov 21, 2011
    Updated:Feb 06, 2018
    Version:5.0.0
    Size:314.2 MB
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

http://www.cabalsgame.com/

How to Play :
    http://www.cabalsgame.com/how_to_play.php

CARD LIST :
    All Card - http://www.kyygames.com/cardlists/CabalsCoreSetCardLists-All.pdf
    Bearclaw Brotherhood - http://www.kyygames.com/cardlists/CabalsCoreSetCardLists-BearclawBrotherhood.pdf
    Danann Covenant - http://www.kyygames.com/cardlists/CabalsCoreSetCardLists-DanannCovenant.pdf
    Vril Society - http://www.kyygames.com/cardlists/CabalsCoreSetCardLists-VrilSociety.pdf
    Order of Zahir - http://www.kyygames.com/cardlists/CabalsCoreSetCardLists-OrderOfZahir.pdf

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Nice One. I`ll get it as soon as i can :)

3. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Yeah, I'm going to grab this as soon as it's available. It's surprising most of tonight's good releases weren't listed until the past few hours.

4. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    My thoughts exactly! ;)

5. MunkieSuthorn

MunkieSuthorn Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    IT Manager
    Connecticut, USA
    Not on the app store as of yet...

6. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Yeah same problem. App shopper, check. App store, nay. Will try tomorrow.

7. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    It's so good that people post up relentlessly when apps come online. Much appreciated. BUT posting when it's not out yet will always only get the first page goig "huh?? What? Where?" etc. So yeh just a thought.

Anyways, defs not out yet. Can't see it in Aus app store. Maybe in a few hours when we tick passed midnight. Can't wait.

8. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    #8 currymutton, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
    I happen to notice the URL above spells MZStore.woa, should it be NZStore?

Edit: NZStore does not work either...

9. Fimb

Fimb Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    Yea it's definitely not in the store at the moment. Too bad, looks good to give it a try.

10. lacedolphin

lacedolphin Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    OMG I'm all over this like flies on....... Well, you get the picture! :)

11. Kyy Games

Kyy Games Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    #11 Kyy Games, Nov 24, 2011
    Cabals is online!

Cabals: The Card Game is live and playable:

PC - Standalone
    Mac - Standalone
    Browser
    Android

We are still waiting for the Apple approvals on the iPhone and iPad.
    Until they come in, you can log in using the methods above and get your first decks built and start climbing up the rankings.

12. Fimb

Fimb Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    Thanks for the links! Downloaded the standalone version to try to warm up for the iOS release.

13. ojtitus

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    I'm kind of surprised this shows up on appshopper.com but hasn't actually been released yet, this is kind of weird. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

14. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

This means normally that the game is available in one store, at least.
    Maybe Iceland or Cuba. :D

15. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Is there anywhere I can view all the cards and do you have an ETA when this is coming out on the App Store?

16. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Sorry if I post this too early and the game is not out yet. I actually do it because I saw it in Appshopper and I assume that the game was out since it has already an iTunes ID. I haven't reply yet since I have internet problem the whole day and it's just now been reconnected.

Kyy Games said that they're waiting for Apple review so it's not officially out. If you can't wait, try the browser version at www.cabalsgame.com and standalones for pc and mac (just like Kyy Games mentions above).

Sorry again, guess I'm too excited about this game!!! Hopefully it'll appear tomorrow in AppStore.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

17. Kyy Games

Kyy Games Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    #17 Kyy Games, Nov 24, 2011
    We'll post card list on our website tomorrow, with pictures, stats and so on.
    Will link it, once its ready.

We have our fingers crossed that App store version will be available before holidays(today).

Android version is now out as well.

18. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Does the game have Game Center compatibility?

Sorry, I am from United Kingdom, when is your holiday season?

19. Fimb

Fimb Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    Played a bit of the standalone PC version and man, this is good. I'm not into the TCG genre at all, which is really a shame, but I completely see myself playing this like forever. Just won my first match against the AI and I'm soo pumped. Did I mention how beautiful the game is?

Oh and best luck to the devs with the App store approval.

20. ojtitus

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Is the game going to be released as soon as it's approved or are you going to hold it for a release date?