Where do you find EVERY game released each week

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jayg2015, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I know there is a news article on front page on touch. Also I know there is a new games on App Store BUT that doesn't seem to be every game released each week. Is their even a way to find out game released.
    Why doesn't the App Store have a category for games in which u can search for most recently released games as they are put in the store. For example u could click a menu from high to low sale price or newest to oldest game in each genre

2. itsLDN

itsLDN Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 29, 2015
    RPG Grinder
    London
    One thing I have found frustrating is finding every game released in a week available in the UK. Many times I've checked a website, saw something interesting only to find it's not available in the UK.

3. SimonMagus

SimonMagus Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2015
    Because that would make too much sense..

Appzapper Pro (free app) will let you see 'everything' from your i-device... If you are on a laptop, Appshopper website will let you see everything.. But be warned, hundreds upon hundreds of apps come out each day, so it does take 10 or more minutes EACH DAY to keep up with it all... Majority of releases are slot gambling games, and little-girl games, but yeah - you can see everything this way..

Even more important, you will be able to see 'all' daily updates and price drops.

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Thanks for the info and websites . Very helpful

5. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    #5 shining jade, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    I use AppZapp Pro and have the "Changes" section set to updates for apps and then watch the "New" and "Free" sections, daily visits take 10-20 mins depending on the load and what your filter is on (I watch mainly games so 10 min to go through ) if the filter is for everything you may be spending some more time but it's worth it to catch deals / new and updated apps and games, you may want or like (oh you can watch a certain game or a dev if it goes free it It will notify u ^-^)

(Note toucharcade needs to fix there app iPad Mini first gen latest iOS update and I can't upload a picture the upload area doesn't show up right -_- )

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    TA usually posts a compiled list on the front page by Wednesday afternoon. I usually go to that by Wednesday night and check each link and create a list, some I instabuy and some I check back on Thursday for comments. The rest go on my AppShopper wishlist. That's my weekly routine.