App stuck on "waiting" Help!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by jxw245, Apr 14, 2011.

1. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

A couple nights ago I was stuck on waiting and couldn't do anything to help it along but once I sync'd it was back to normal.

2. Mantis

Mantis Active Member

May 12, 2009
    I had the same problem as jxw245 too.
    App stuck on waiting and App-Store said already bought.
    The funny thing was, after I tried everything to remove it I gave up and then some days went by and it suddenly disappeared. I was then able to download the app correctly... :confused:

3. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    Exactly what happened to me this morning, i'm just glad i finally got the game lol

4. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    #24 MeanTuna, May 4, 2012
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
    Hey guys, i know this thread is really old but I have a problem on my 4s, after trying to install scarface all the apps I try to install or update stuck on a greyed out waiting icon, the apps actually download because I can see te activity icon beside the signal icon and if I wait for the icon to diaaapear I can restart the phone and all apps will be updated and/or downloaded but if I never restart they just froze on a waiting state unable to run them or delete them.

Just know I download mole kart and a message appeared that read "scarface and 4 pending donwloads or something like that and then the app just suck on waiting while downloading.

Sorry if my english is bad and im writing on my tiny tiny phone with my big ass hands but I hate synching to a comouter and apple hasnt been very helpful (their solution was sync to a pc which I did and nothig changed)

Thx in advance!

P.S. i dont have any podcast download pending, I dont use the itunes app only the appstore itself...

5. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer