Voice over - helicopter game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by ZenYes, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Hi everyone. ZenYes are developing an attack helicopter game called Desert Combat. The game is still in production, with an expected release date of November 2009. We are looking for someone with an authorative voice to read the game mission briefs, as well as a "Bitching Betty" voice for alerts. Please PM me if you're interested.

Early game screenshot: [​IMG]

Also, we're open to crazy and fun game ideas for a game of this type. If you have a great idea, send us an email and if accepted you'll be credited as a game designer, and be in the running to receive promotional prizes when the game is released.

2. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    shouldn't you announce the game in the upcoming games?

3. PixelthisMike

PixelthisMike Well-Known Member

They're not announcing the game, they're looking for voiceover folk.

4. randomdude

Mar 21, 2009
    I know but when they post a picture cmon thats like announcing it...

5. PixelthisMike

PixelthisMike Well-Known Member

I guess you gotta take any opportunity to market your apps :) Developers are consumers too so you never know where you might gather a following from!

6. Hi. Original developer posting.

Essentially, I want the person interested in doing the voice over to know what they're getting themselves into. I'm quite sure that they also have their reputation and portfolio to worry about, and that they would prefer to be associated with a decent product. Hence the screenshot.

7. randomdude

Mar 21, 2009
    Also can we have destructable terrains?

8. kunzie

kunzie Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Hi ZenYes. Please get in touch. I'd be happy to discuss this project with you. My email address can be found at my site below or PM me.

Regards

Alex Kunzelmann
    http://www.alexkunzelmann.com