Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Nizen

Nizen Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Student
    #881 Nizen, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
    In the photo, Slick is far right side, 3 down from the top, the room has 3 stars and it's kinda a "sub"-room so to speak
    edit: oh i see what you mean. Ignore my post. I'm a dumba**.

2. mageblade

mageblade New Member

May 26, 2012
    piece of mageblade

i have got the mageblade piece with the brown background (shard-like), the blue background (bottom of sword) and the one with the green background (snowy mountains) where is the 4th one????

3. iLikeAppleGames

iLikeAppleGames New Member

May 27, 2012
    Chambers of Power

The chambers of power are under snowy slopes on the map and near a great cave

4. Akki

Akki New Member

May 28, 2012
    Why all blacked out?

I've been searching through posts for the answer I am looking for and it seems to be there but it's all blacked out! Why?

5. Gabe6678

Gabe6678 New Member

May 28, 2012
    Western Guard Tower

I am currently at 99%, but seem to be missing the 'Explorer' achievement. I think I know where I haven't been. In the Western Guard Tower, there is an area that has cement stairs and several swinging bridges. If you are at the top of those stairs and you keep going right, you will see a metal, barred gate. Has anybody been there or knows where it leads or comes from? Check attached photos to see what I mean.

Attached Files:

6. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    Hey all. I am stuck on a boss fight. It's against a giant guy with horns. He takes 3 steps and then pounds the ground with is hands and then repeats this process.

I am having a lot of trouble jumping over him which causes me to lose a lot of energy and die. Any tips on beating this guy?

7. queenc

queenc Member

May 28, 2012
    Stuck at 99%

im stuck at 99%
    Also i need three achievements
    angry bats = kill szan, the angry
    deadly mage=kill edogani, the deadly
    the explorer= visit every place (have been in every village house??)

and help thanks

8. tiredcat

tiredcat Active Member

May 30, 2011
    If it is blacked out it is because it is a spoiler, and someone is nicely covering up the answer. You just need to highlight that area with your mouse, to see the answer. :)

I finished the game, and found all the treasure. This is one of my favorite games I have played on the iPad.

I only realized after the fact that this was done by The creator's of Soosiz, which was probably one of the top three games ever for my three kids....if not the top game.

I am not sure how I managed to not realize this game was out before it went free. :-(
    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!
    Tammy

9. dunke76

dunke76 New Member

May 29, 2012
    Dimension rift spell

Made it all the way to the dwarf, but haven't found the dimension rift spell yet. Can anyone help? I've been looking for 3 hours now, and can't see the forest for the trees... :) Thanks in advance for your support!

10. ASmooth Penguin

ASmooth Penguin New Member

May 29, 2012
    Video Walkthrough

Hey guys, I have a complete walk through on how to get
    all treasures on my YouTube account. Just search ASmooth Penguin

11. queenc

queenc Member

May 28, 2012
    Any help Ta

im stuck at 99%
    Also i need three achievements
    angry bats = kill szan, the angry
    deadly mage=kill edogani, the deadly
    the explorer= visit every place (have been in every village house??)

12. dunke76

dunke76 New Member

May 29, 2012
    Finally found the spell!!!
    It is in the second part of the Frozen Temple. From the gate, go to the right and jump over the icy slopes. It will take you there... :)

13. GAMESHARQ

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    So anyone have any tips/strategies on how to beat the boss I asked about a page or so back?

14. queenc

queenc Member

May 28, 2012
    Cau post a screen shot of where you are ? Have you tried magic ??

15. GAMESHARQ

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    I am in the Chamber of the Mageblade. I've tried magic, but I run out too fast.

Here is a picture of the boss:

[​IMG]

16. queenc

queenc Member

May 28, 2012
    If you can't get him with magic you may need to go to a shop and buy a trinket they are 150 shards.

17. FadedNight

FadedNight New Member

May 31, 2012
    hi, im experiencing a problem where i killed the boss of the hall of the dwarven king, and right as i got the treasure, i got killed by a spirit in the dimension rift. i came back to kill the boss again and the treasure no longer appears. checked inventory and its not there. anyone know a solution?

18. queenc

queenc Member

May 28, 2012
    Where was he I've been looking for him for about a day !

19. Ultrabear

Ultrabear New Member

Jun 3, 2012
    Boss of florrenum

I have finished the full game. I am at 100%. But I cant find the boss of florrenum. i need to find him so i can finish my 28 achievements. I need quick like a ninja, but i cant find the boss.

20. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    #900 Psac42, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    It's the "Overseer's Lair" on the map.

There's an easy trick to get that achievement, but I won't give it away unless you ask!