Universal Portal Pinball coming to ios on May 28th (standalone app)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by touchy85, May 21, 2015.

1. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Zen Studios is excited to be able to collaborate with Valve for the first time ever, bringing a new pinball experience based on the award-winning Portal franchise! Additionally, we’re glad to be able to offer up review codes to the media, giving them the opportunity to play what promises to be one of our best tables yet.

In Portal Pinball, you’ll guide Chell and Wheatley through test chambers by navigating portals, using aerial faith plates, defeating turrets and facing other obstacles, and battling against GLaDOS as you attempt to escape the facility and reach the surface. Additionally, you’ll team up with ATLAS and P-Body for their Cooperative Testing Initiative Multiball and wreak havok on the Turret Factory by discovering Ratman's hidden mini playfield.
    Gameplay video:

2. GamerDog

GamerDog Active Member

#2 GamerDog, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Love pinball games

Looks amazing guys, can't wait until it comes out. Love the character walking around, makes it feel more real.

3. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    I love the story in Portal. Can't wait to relive it through an arcade game! :)

4. DarkStyle

DarkStyle Active Member

Aug 8, 2014
    Developer
    Portal was great. I did not play pinball games for quite some time and now... there is Portal Pinball coming!? Great idea! It seems as though I'll play a pinball game again soon.