Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. qlawdat

qlawdat New Member

Feb 7, 2011
    I love the update. And I love the game. I am however realllllly stuck on level 5-2 on hard. I feel like my heroes just are not strong enough. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Wired360

Wired360 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Medical Student
    My apologies, I do know that it takes aplle a while to approve the updates. I was referring to the devs letting us know what they are working on or a post every now and then. This way problems and issues being addressed are not brought up repeatedly. It was just an idea...

3. Greyhoundgames

Greyhoundgames Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    I expect there will be constant dev interaction as long as the players are participating.

4. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    No need to apologize. We've been updating you guys on development since day 1. :)

We just finished coming up with achievements. Looking to close the door on retina this weekend as well. I'm super excited about how great the graphics look so if u have an hd device , your in for a treat. I'll post some more screens after the weekend.

5. Wired360

Jun 12, 2010
    Medical Student
    Sweet, I can't wait to see how the graphics are supposed to look. Unless yoyu hold the device almost at arms length that is...

Also I have been following the thread, just thought the first post could be updated with up and coming or in development stage. By no means I was suggesting that you guys were hiding in a corner and not responding with updates. :)

6. Wired360

Jun 12, 2010
    Medical Student
    Sorry for the double post. I have found a bug with the sound options, the music still plays but sounds is turned off. I went to options to change the volume and it would jump back to the left (mute). This occurred after the update.

7. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hi yeah we found this but it should be visual only
    the main menu options u can also set it.

Thanks

8. Wired360

Jun 12, 2010
    Medical Student
    I restarted the app and changed the setting from the main menu and it works now. It seems it was a small bug from the update.

9. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who updated your review for the update. We read and appreciate everyone of them.

Cheers and heres another retina screen.

Attached Files:

10. cherdman

cherdman Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Fantastic! Thanks for the constant updates and the Retina!

11. J.Leson

J.Leson Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Retina looks so amazing for this game!

12. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    For the people with bad eye sight:

[​IMG]

13. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Nice.

Hey guys,

seems like there is a small bug that snuck in the latest update. Don't purchase the first survival level because it wont start.

This will be fixed very soon, just wanted to give u a heads up. I'ts a wizard defense level that pretty much mirrors 4-1 but endless.

And we should finish retina art today. Then we move to debugging and Gamecenter Achievements and leaderboards.

ETA to finish everything by next weekend and submit.

Thanks.

14. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    The last of the Retina Art is in!

I will post more screens soon. Then its time to fix some bugs and move on to gamecenter.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the new controls.

15. MaunaMan

MaunaMan New Member

Feb 22, 2011
    I can not get the update to install...

Has anyone else had issues with actually getting v.1.2 to update? I get a message along the lines of "this discounted price is only available to customers who own a previous version of this item. To purchase this item at full price, click buy." Even when I click buy, it says "the program is being modified, try again later" I have restarted the phone a few times, with no luck.

I bought the game at $2.99 (the current price is $1.99, D'oh!) so I don't know the hang-up here.

I did buy it on my itunes account for my wife's phone, but we are both registered on her computer... It shouldn't be a problem, it worked for updates of other apps I bought on my account for her phone.

Any advice?

16. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    THis is an apple issue. I heard about it once but it went away.

Try again in a few hours. The only reason it says that is between price changes, but it is strange.

I would try it again at different times and try hard reseting your phone as well.

17. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
  18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Awesome!

Thanks Crex, you're always on top of it! That's why your name is in the credits.
    Now if only we could get more people to hear about Legendary Wars.

Everyone knows retina is on the way. Here are more pictures to prove it!! :)

Attached Files:

19. thebleeptruth

thebleeptruth Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Any plans on making it universal? I would love to get this for my iPad!

20. buckZor

buckZor Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Ya, its hard to play games on the dinky iPhone when you have the iPad awesomeness. Retina should help them get closer to Universal. Though they'll probably go with an HD client for a lil extra ching ching. Can't blame 'em, hard on everyone in this O'conomy.