HAMMER04 [Universal] | by Fir&Flams

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ArturHilger, Jul 22, 2012.

1. #1 ArturHilger, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    [​IMG]

Hello, TouchArcaders!

We are Fir&Flams (polish indie game dev team of two) and we are proud to announce our first iOS game: HAMMER04.

What is this game about? You will replay the key events in space and time when the impact on the shape of the world was made using an ancient hammer, older than time, filled with dark powers - „HAMMER04”. It is all actually about destroying different stuff across worlds, galaxies and dimensions... The plan is to release this casual smasher powered with our retro love in the Q1 2013! So if you’re excited already - the wait will not be very long!

More details are coming soon. And hey, don't get confused by the title - there were no other "HAMMER" games in the series before "HAMMER04". You din't miss anything :)

[​IMG]

‘HAMMER04’ features:

[​IMG] Addictive fast-paced action gameplay including combos, time challenges and mini-games!

[​IMG] Beautiful, eye-candy 2D graphics with smooth animations!

[​IMG] Many differing worlds changing your goals and the way you play!

[​IMG] Crazy characters, cartoon humour and loads of fun!

[​IMG] Approachable for younger gamers but challenging for PROs!

This post will be updated regularily with new, important stuff (like announcements, screenshots and trailers). Meanwhile, maybe you would like to support us by following „HAMMER04” Twitter profile and ‘liking’ its Facebook fanpage for the top news, making-ofs, videos and artwork!

Best regards,
    Fir&Flams

[​IMG]

2. 3parkbenchhydra

3parkbenchhydra Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Well, I'd love to see some screenshots but based on the artwork and the descriptions I'd have to say I'm fairly excited.

3. #3 ArturHilger, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
  4. 3parkbenchhydra

3parkbenchhydra Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
  5. Muz333

Muz333 Active Member

May 7, 2012
    Microbiologist.
    UK
    Looks interesting, will look forward to screen shots when they are available as it looks like this game is going to have some beautiful art assets.

6. rebel twins

rebel twins Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    I have to admit that it looks brilliant! :D

7. Thanks, guys!

I want to share some news with You - we've started our production blog. You can find it here: http://blog.firflams.com

Meanwhile, here we are with our "on the set" series from "HAMMER04" teaser trailer. Get behind the scenes! More photos and making-of videos coming soon!

[​IMG]

Thanks again!
    Artur

8. Hi guys, here's another photo from the "on the set" series. Hope you'll enjoy this one!

[​IMG]

9. Here's our first "cartoon" teaser trailer! Here, you will meet some of HAMMER04's crazy characters: from Alien Mlitia, TransWolves and filthy Slugs, through to insane cable tv DeathDealers. Thanks for watching!

10. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I'm going to be predictable here and say that I'd love to see some gameplay. But so far this is very intriguing.

11. As soon as we finally exit the 'prototype mode' and add proper graphics and animations to the engine - the screenshots will burst and gameplay videos will be published :)