iPhone [Beta] Conjurer: Awoken - Need Testers!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Zythiku, May 13, 2013.

1. Zythiku

Zythiku New Member

May 13, 2013
    Hi! My game, Conjurer: Awoken, is getting close to release and I would like to have some final feedback and testing for the game before the releasing. It's a tower defense game with an equal emphasis on spells and your towers. It's going to be for android and iOS iPad and iPhone. Thanks!

Here's the trailer for the game:
    http://youtu.be/Xk11opMpef0

And the testflight link for testing:
    http://tflig.ht/17Wojlx

[​IMG]

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I applied for the beta, thank you in advance for any consideration.

3. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    I'll apply to the beta aswell..Hope I get chosen..

4. Thaumite

Thaumite Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
  5. Zythiku

Zythiku New Member

May 13, 2013
    Thanks for applying! Just sent out the first build to everyone. Let me know if you come across any issues with testflight, first time using it.

6. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    I have received the build..Question though,where do we send the feedback??

7. Thaumite

May 15, 2013
    Since I too have no clue where to send feedback, I'll just tell you.
    So far no bugs, about level five, gameplay is interesting and fun, but the "knowledge" should have the crystals and recipes to make them locked, until you actually figure it out for yourself.
    As for gameplay, I love it, addicting and fun, with very well made dialogue.
    I look forward to this release, and if I have any suggestions or if I find a bug I will report ASAP.
    Keep being awesome.

8. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    I'll apply to the beta aswell thank you in advance for any consideration.

9. Zythiku

Zythiku New Member

May 13, 2013
    Sorry! Wasn't familiar with testflight, looks like you provide feedback through this email address: 921f61379b8d91e31cb30fe5a33ceb2e_ijkustcefu2dsnzsha3do@n.testflightapp.com

Or just posting here will work to :).

I'll try it out. I know some people got frustrated with not knowing the recipes, but discovering them yourself is fun too. I'll try changing it the next build and see what others think. Glad you like the game so far!

10. Thaumite

May 15, 2013
    Very very small bug found:Start a level - Do the usual, power up crystals, and when you see the things floating around it, big enough to notice - exit game - Remove it from background via double home - Load level back up and the things floating around JUST THOSE -no new- things disappear.
    I also feel medium could be a touch harder, as I seem to not have any lives lost over the 8-9 or so levels completed.
    Still fun and I am eager to see this when it comes out.
    I hope development is going well.

11. Zythiku

Zythiku New Member

May 13, 2013
    Thanks for finding the bug! I fixed it in the new build I'll be sending out later today. Have your tried hard? I've been getting very mixed comments about the difficulty, with some saying medium was to hard.