Star Wars Galaxies guide for quick space leveling of all factions

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kylelamont, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kylelamont

kylelamont New Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Space grinding for hours and hours or even days on end is a drag, stop what you are doing and travel to the kashyyyk system! About 5k away from the avatar platform space station is a spot with countless tier 3 and tier 4 blackscale fighters and bombers.

Even better, they only attack you if you attack them so you could sit in the same position forever adjusting your ships systems without the fear of being attacked, take on 1 ship at a time or 5 they are pretty easy ships to worry about, the exp reward for taking out a tier 3 black scale fighter is just over 1k but the exp reward for destroying a blackscale bomber is 4k+!

This is my favourite spot to level up and i often get 500k+ an hour or even more if i take a friend or join a group. i hope you enjoy this new location and good luck with the grind!

This guide is Originally from mmogoldservice DOT com.

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????