A7 optimized apps and games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by aikavari, Jan 20, 2014.

1. aikavari

aikavari Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    So I just recently upgraded from my Ipad 3 to a Retina Mini (not Air because I got tired of lugging a laptop bag everywhere) and I was wondering what apps or games best utilize the A7 chipset? I know there are a ton of posts on the net but the best source of user opinion is still at forums like this.

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Just For Start,the following games optimized for:
    NOTE: optimized for A7 CHIP It's one thing,optimized exclusively for 64 BIT A7 processor it's another thing,this are exclusive optimized for 64 bit processor:
    1)INFINITY BLADE 3
    2)EPOCH.

3. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Epoch 2 is one if my favorite iOS games ever. I might even be #1 for me

4. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Same for me..I love EPOCH.2,and use touch controls with precision, responsiveness like no other games, except its predecessor ..

5. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Sky gamblers Cold War and sky gamblers storm raiders are also A7 optimized.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    IB3
    EPOCH.2
    Anomaly 2

EPOCH.2 is my alltime favorite iOS game to date. Touch controls perfectly tailored for the touchscreen, wicked visuals and sound effects, wide variety of loadouts that change the player's strategies, and a fast paced action on a scifi robot apocalypse setting.

7. aikavari

aikavari Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I bought IB3 a while back and I'm reinstalling it now with a bunch of stuff that were nigh unplayable on my Ipad3 (like Modern Combat 4). Also found that GTA SA was a lot prettier as well as easier to play. Was stuck on the Wu Zi Mu quest for a long time but after shifting to the Retina Mini, I finished it in one try...

What about racing games? I'm curious about Ridge Racer Slipstream since I played the hell out of the PSP version back in '06. Is it any good and would it make for a good display piece for my Mini?