New action-RPG (MMO) space game called "Divine Space" (With trailer)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Wilbair, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Wilbair

Wilbair Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
  2. Estupendo1

Estupendo1 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Trailer correct url:

3. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    It looks fantastic, I was a huge fan of warp gate, and this looks to be a great improvement. Word to the wise, please don't make IAP necessary to win. No one likes IAP exclusive items, timers that prevent us from playing, not being able to earn the currency in game or items being priced so far out of reach that you have to buy currency to keep up.

It looks like you guys have put a huge amount of work into this game, please don't ruin your chance for this game to be massive by implementing pay walls.

/end plea, it does look amazing, I'm for sure gonna keep my eye on it.

4. Wilbair

Aug 13, 2009
    I think this game will work with a subscription.
    For me that would be much better then IAP.

5. dnekrufi

dnekrufi Member

Oct 17, 2012
    The graphics surely look divine. But I wonder how the MMO part works on mobile.

6. djiwai

djiwai Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    oh PLEASE, tell me it will also be available on iphone 4 at least. I've been waiting for ages for a homeworld-like game. and yours looks absolutely gorgeous ! as for what others are saying about inapp purchases, I strongly agree: please don't. make us pay 4.99 max for this, personnaly I'll gladly type my password for this one.

7. Wilbair

Aug 13, 2009
    What the devs said:
    "this one is for the mobile guys, more precisely for iOS and later for Android platforms, at least for now. PC, Mac, Linux and even Ouya (a video game console) versions are also planned, although not for now. They also have plans for a massively multiplayer game afterwards (an MMO), which the devs say will “depend on the commercial success of ‘Divine Space’ and the amount raised on Kickstarter”.