1-Bit Ninja: How to get the Gametoy?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by retr0spective, Jun 29, 2011.

1. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    Greetings,

I just finished a run through of all of the levels and was a little disappointed when I did not get the gametoy in the end. Has anyone gotten it? What's the secret?

Thanks

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    The obvious guess would be to collect all of the big coins on every level, have you done that?

3. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    No, I haven't yet and also thought of that as a possibility. I simply wanted to inquire if someone has yet actually obtained it. It also seems as though it is possible that the developer may be holding off on the final achievement pending the release of further levels. Again, has anyone actually obtained the toy? If so, what was the secret?

Thanks

4. daniller

daniller Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    I have the same puzzle as you. I think it too hard to collect all the big coins on the way because the Ninjia is too short while sometimes the coins are hanging too high. Though he jumps hard, he ceems can't catch it.

5. kode80

kode80 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    See interests :)
    Florida
    I can tell you that it is possible to get the GameToy in the current version of 1-bit Ninja and it doesn't require all the Big Bits...

On a related note, while Game Center is not currently enabled in 1-bit Ninja (coming in the next update), I am tracking various things that will unlock GC achievements. In other words, as soon as you get the GC update you will be rewarded any relevant achievements you unlocked retro-actively. :)

6. the1bitninjafan

the1bitninjafan New Member

Jul 26, 2011
    hey kode80, love the game, and ill tell you, im tearing your game apart, im gonna find everything. i have already found the warp zone on X-x (not gonna give it away) im havin trouble finding how to get the gametoy and glasses (i really want the glasses, my friend found'em, but wont tell me where) anyway, nice game.

ps, if you tell me what world the glasses are in, it would be greatly appreciated ;)
    ---0N3-13!T N1NJ@ F@N---

7. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you have to beat the whole game in old school mode. Not sure, because I'm not even close to beating it in the regular mode, but just my 2 cents.