Review Free App Contest: Win $15 iTunes Gift Card - Monster Head

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by RobotRocketGames, Jul 25, 2014.

1. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Reviewed as JCman7 on US Store.

2. Monk023

Monk023 New Member

Jul 29, 2014
    App Review Contest

My iTunes app reviewer name is KyleM022 and my review is in the Canada iTunes Store.

3. F3rnu5

F3rnu5 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Reviewed as ErnestasR on the US Appstore.

4. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    reviewed as MrCooper5 on the US AppStore

5. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Reviewed as fongerz!, thanks for the contest

6. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    To start things off, I think the tutorial should be started once you first open the app or when you press play. Having to go look for the tutorial, while it's not hard, some might find it to be a minor annoyance.The tutorial sets out the rules clearly. The game is somewhat fast which is something I like. It's not holding your hand right at the beginning. I would say that the game has potential. It needs more modes. I like how the character changes based on what's going on. I like the game. It's responsive and I'm sure it will do well. But I don't think a lite version is needed anymore...As long as you have the option to buy an ad free version, only 1 version of the game would be needed. Overall, I think the game could do more but I did enjoy my time with it.

That's my review...It should be posted as Melvin2898 or Melvin something?

I don't see my review. I tried to post it more than one time. Sorry if I spammed anything.

7. #27 RobotRocketGames, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    And the winner is...

Congratulations "markymarkfunkybunch"!!!

THANK YOU to everyone for your reviews, feedback, and for playing our game! If you liked it, tell your friends!

Make sure to check out our official site, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for exclusive contests, updates, and future game announcements!

robotrocketgames.com
    facebook.com/MonsterHeadGame
    twitter.com/MonsterHeadGame

Thanks again!

8. Delivered as promised TA community. Thanks for a very cool game. Our kids really do enjoy it. Best of luck in your endeavors.