Sky Pursuit (Trailer/Info) (Universal)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ermanhaskan, Jul 18, 2014.

1. ermanhaskan

ermanhaskan Active Member

May 4, 2012
    #1 ermanhaskan, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  2. So it's your first game. Nice for a first time. It's a shooting game. You must survive endless waves of enemy. The arsenal seems a little bit short but for free, we can't complain. Continue your effort, you are on the right way ;)
    (And the music at the end is fine too !)

3. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    #3 ermanhaskan, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014

:D this is not my first game :D This game was developed in a year look to info page ;) See my previous game http://toucharcade.com/2013/04/19/stealth-assassin-review/

4. Well my bad, Stealth Assassin looks very cool btw. Do you plan to made a sequel ?

5. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    No problem :) I have 5 other assassin games in flash so I am sick of it :) I added some more screenshots to my first post.

6. We saw better in the genre on AppStore, but the Stealth game catch my eyes.

7. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    Did you find a game like Sky Pursuit? what is the name it?

8. cdbaksu

cdbaksu Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2013
    #8 cdbaksu, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    Okay, I'll be that guy.

The reason your thread is not blowing up is because your game doesn't look good. Look at all the other threads with thousands of replies and then look at the game. Surely, it will be a very nice looking, very polished and entertaining game.

The forums is very much alive today and, a lot of people, including myself, are looking for the next game to play. Right now 491 people saw your thread with your screenshots and only three of those decided to say anything at all.

You should've gotten the message by now.

edit: obviously my message now might seem a little condescending, but the mods have removed OPs multiple whining posts about this forum.

9. I was too shy to tell that ^^'

But again, your first game is much better than this.

10. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    :D I know exactly how many people viewed this post but nobody cared to watch the trailer. even you you didn't watch it looking at things you say... if I was a big company or i dropped some money on toucharcade you would all be watched the trailer and counting the days for the game.i will still make a lot of money from this great game i think you got the message ;)

11. cdbaksu

Jul 25, 2013
    Actually, I did watch the trailer and didn't think the game was anything to hold my breath to.

It's not a matter of being a big company. There are plenty of indie games on here that have attracted a lot of attention without their creators spending any money on advertising like you suggested, but that's because their game is actually good!

Good luck with the moneys ;)

12. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    Holy crap my head is spinning lol I love this.

13. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    why are you trying to bash my game? just be glad that you are getting an original piece of art for free. really you have to thank me. how do you now this game is bad :D have you ever seen a single game like this? tell me a single game please

14. cdbaksu

Jul 25, 2013
    I'm not bashing your game at all, I really do hope you earn a lot of money with it, since that seems to be your primary goal with it!

I'm just expressing my opinion on your deleted thoughts about the forums. Cheers!

15. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    I would make a generic game if my main goal was to make money. i said that i will make a a lot of money to laugh at you. I didn't delete my thoughts they were deleted by a moderator.

Brother check out my other games maybe you can find one you like: http://www.games121.com :)

Sky Pursuit is an original piece of work, NOBODY can find a similiar game.

16. It's just me, but...i'm sorry...in the core gameplay (waves + without pause stage) Collossatron from Halfbrick is the same thing, and it's better in the concept.

And i'm huge fan of indie games. Just to say. And i saw your trailer as quick you posted this topic.

17. cdbaksu

Jul 25, 2013
    Laughing at potential customers, nice!

18. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    Thank you, it is a great game but very different than Sky Pursuit. Honestly, i don't see any relation other than guns firing automatically. Nice try but there is no game like this. A game like this comes only every 500 years

19. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    #19 ermanhaskan, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Sorry brother but I had to laugh at your message