Top game to get achievement points?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by chinarepublic, Feb 29, 2012.

1. chinarepublic

chinarepublic Member

Sep 27, 2010
    I am trying to get as many achievement points as possible and I was wondering what were the best games to do this. Ideally the game would have a lot of achievements that give 100 points. It seems many players have hundreds of thousands of achievement points so there must be special games that give a lot.

2. Chopper12

Chopper12 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    I myself have a lot of points. add me if you wish. But I didn't really do anything in particular, you can type in game center in the search bar in the appstore and it will give you a list of game center games and just get the free ones and get a lot of them. i think i have around 150 game center games.

3. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
  4. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA

I made that when GC was still counting total achievements, not points. If I release another game, it will have 10 achievements worth 100 points each to get all 1,000 quickly. Which is what chinarepublic is looking for.

Games like Catapult Madness, Number Snap, Grid Contagion, and PotHead Lite that have 10 achievements with 1000 points available.