Universal Z Hunter (by Genera Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dlinan, Jul 17, 2014.

1. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    partly agree with this hans, but i think killing zombies are more fun to me than the dino. also i like the z hunter graphics more than dino hunter. this one has more power ups and variety of gameplay.

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    #22 chief78, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    I also noticed the difficulty hitting pretty hard by mission 15. It takes several tries and comes down to learning patterns of when and where to shoot. To me, that doesn't seem like a difficulty curve, but more of a wall (in this case, the proverbial pay wall).

I think we've given our imps for the dev at this point. Hoping those are fixes that can be worked on. Overall, the energy system, timers, and difficulty curve vs payout for better weapons etc is just too out of whack.

EDIT: I'm stuck on mission 23. My Mosin Nagant isn't powerful enough, even fully upgraded on power, and the next weapon would be about $4k higher than I have. So, I can repeatedly lose and get really pissed off, or I can go play a side mission for $100.......that's an awful amount of grinding.

3. jeStR65

jeStR65 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2012
    I was able to reach mission 24 and could afford the m24 on my iPhone and now I'm stuck playing those side missions if I want to earn money to upgrade my m24 from stock it has 2 bullet capacity -.- on my ipad I was able to buy the m24 by mission 18 with a lot of grinding.. Only complaint is the weapons cost way too much ans maybe as we progress being able to sell our upgraded weapons for a premium price would help to afford the more expensive weapons.. Overall I'm having fun with this game good job devs a few tweaks here and there and I think you guys are money :)

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Weird. I'm on m24 with only 3 upgrades on campaign mission 42. Also have 3 of 4 super levels done.

5. dlinan

dlinan Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Graphics & 3D designer & iOS Developer
    Spain
    Z Hunter

Hi, Thanks for your comments, I tried to improve all this in the next updates...

Two questions about the IAPs:

- Do you like Double Pack? How much should be the perfect price?

- If you could create a PERFECT PACK, what features do you like to include (example always full energy..) and how much should be cost?

Thanks again
    David

6. dlinan

dlinan Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Graphics & 3D designer & iOS Developer
    Spain
    ZHunter

Hi,
    more suggestions?

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ok... since you're willing to consider a "perfect pack" as you call it, i'll give this game a go and see if i can suggest anything.

I really appreciate you considering an IAP pack that'll make the game a premium experience, if that was the intention.

8. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    #28 bigjack66, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    That does sound good. It's nice to see developers who listen here and are willing to make change. This game does deserve money, it's nicely challenging I'm getting there as you say it's a matter of learning patterns, but games have always been like that. Not all but it is a type of game style. You've got to remember its a free game and the graphics are very good, he's even put in action cams and differing gameplay types so we shouldn't complain about it too much. As for similarities with Dino hunter, that's rubbish I mean the dinos just stand there while you shoot them! At least zombies are fun to shoot.

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Played this til i hit level 5 in one sitting. This game is actually REALLY GOOD, but of course, is slowed down by the freemium elements.

The game controls really well, the game is fun, the sights and sounds work well. To be honest, if this didnt have any of the freemium elements, this could easily be the best sniper game right now.

Im not sure how balanced the half-timer is going to help because missions usually take about 2 minutes or less to complete, so dropping the energy timer down to 5 minutes is still pretty off, and will still stop one from playing the game eventually.

I'll play this a bit more as the game just feels really good, but im wary of the timer wall that i'll be hitting soon enough. :p

10. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Rlly enjoying this one. Proly wldnt be if I wasn't jailbroken. Lol

11. Planz

Planz Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Game Developer
    Really nice game, I really enjoyed the slow mo bullet cam.

12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I personally think getting rid of all energy should cost between $1.99 - 3.99. That's the average I usually see. If it's any higher people won't really consider it unless it's some well known triple A game name.

13. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    True, but for this one, i'd pay $10 to $15 (although $15 may be pushing it) to get rid of timers and the secondary currency.

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    You're quite generous. Though I'm still suffering side effects from that horrendous Sword & Poker freemium.. bleh.. I'm almost tempted to give them $5.

15. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    This game keeps on giving. Just opened second set of missions in new area and the graphics are really nice again. I just play till energy runs out then play another game until it comes back. Don't mind the learning patterns it's normal for some games and means I don't have to use addons. It's free and it's a good sniper game with zombies. It's way better than Dino hunter which was really dull. The zombies move albeit rather slowly, the dinos just stood still!

16. renogaw

renogaw New Member

Sep 15, 2014
    #36 renogaw, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    I have been playing this game for quite some time and have enjoyed the chalenge but I am not all that happy that they seem to be into the all mighty dollar as much as they are even though I can understand it. My BIGGEST issue is extreme mode that happens after dead port super zombie 4 and now I cannot make money any more. Also if someone can figure out dead port 6 I would love to know how to protect a human inside a backwards container. Also would be nice if I could link Facebook for the dogs...

17. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Can you tell me if, other than The timer, there are also ADS?

Timers, if let me play a long enough session, are ok. But i can't stand ADS...