Nightmares from the Deep™: The Cursed Heart, Collector’s Edition HD (Full)

G5 Entertainment AB
Set sail on a mind-boggling pirate adventure! Dive into an epic journey as a museum owner in pursuit of an undead pirate…
$6.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Set sail on a mind-boggling pirate adventure! Dive into an epic journey as a museum owner in pursuit of an undead pirate who has kidnapped your daughter, taking her away in his ghost galleon. You quickly realize that the undead pirate is entangled in a tragic, centuries-old love story, and wants to resurrect his mistress with the youth’s life force. With danger lurking in every corner, you must act quickly to save the young girl's life before it is too late. Travel through haunting seas, ruined fortresses, and bone-covered catacombs as you uncover secrets from the past! ● 45 Seaworthy and landlubber locations to explore ● 39 Unique Hidden Object Scenes ● 16 Intriguing mini-games ● In-depth Strategy Guide ● Hauntingly majestic scenery ● Game Center Support ● New iPad Retina Display Support ____________________________ Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish ____________________________ *NOTE* This game only supports iPad1, iPad2, New iPad/ iPad3 4.3+ firmware ____________________________ My library of G5 adventure games is growing week by week but Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - Collector’s Edition is truly the shining star in that collection. It’s not only a game I’ll likely play again down the road, I find myself showing it off to anybody who comes within visual range of my iPad” - Game Chronicles ____________________________ WINNER OF THE GOLD AWARD FROM POCKETGAMER! ____________________________ Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail ____________________________ G5 Games - New game apps every week ! Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes! Adventure: ▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games ▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery ▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery ▶ Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows ▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition Strategy: ▶ Virtual City Playground® HD ▶ The Island Castaway®: Lost World™ ▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy ▶ Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management ▶ Supermarket Management 2 ____________________________ VISIT US: www.g5e.com WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Information
Seller:G5 Entertainment AB
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Nov 15, 2012
Updated:Dec 05, 2013
Version:1.4
Size:624.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal