Alien Vs Predator Coming In November From Angry Mob Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Aug 15, 2012.

1. florendas

florendas Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Can you climb on the walls as an alien?

2. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    So coming soon?

3. BruteOutlawz

BruteOutlawz Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    You haven't got time to play games :D

Now, where's ravensword 2 lol

4. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    It hasn't been posted here yet, so here's a video of AngryMob's demonstration of the game, with some clips of gameplay (also, florendas, yes, the Alien can climb walls):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZkzfAwmak

It looks like it's going to draw a lot from 2009's Alien vs Predator game (take the sequence with the Alien being studied in the Weyland complex). I'm hoping it will come out soon.

5. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    This looks really good. I'm just glad Gameloft didnot get there hands on this. Lol. Looks like a lot of grat games are in the pipeline for the next couple months. Great time to be a ios gamer.

6. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    This wk? Haha

7. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    How much longer cant wait to much longer or other games will burn a hole in my pocket!

8. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    To be honest, I was hoping that Gameloft made an AVP FPS, I know it'd have a shitty storyline and shitty voice acting but the gameplay would've been amazing.

9. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    In my opinion I would rather angry mob than gameloft because it might be 2gb, freemium full of stupid IAP, and crappy story.

10. TheMerc

Jul 11, 2012
    Sadly, it seems like no one is talking about this game (no one as in news sites - other than PocketGamer, who broke the news on this - or anything like that. TA never ran any article about this game. Even Angry Mob isn't really talking this game up on their twitter feed), which is probably a shame. It appears to integrate some good features (such as the Alien climbing onto walls and crawling into air vents), and graphically it looks neat.
    It'd be great if we got some news or a trailer this week. At least a release date...

11. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Well, hope for nx week haha!

12. TheMerc

Jul 11, 2012
    This has now been delayed, expected to arrive Q1 2013. Here's a link with the press release and some pretty cool screenshots: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2012/11/20/alien-vs-predator-evolution-screenshots-release-date/

13. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Too bad about the delay but I'm sure this will be worth the wait. Despite the silence in this thread this is one of my most anticipated iOS releases.