Enviro Bear 2010 Golden Fish

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GurglePurgle37281928302, Jan 14, 2010.

1. GurglePurgle37281928302

GurglePurgle37281928302 Active Member

Sep 21, 2009
    I have a question for all fans of Enviro Bear 2010. Have you ever gotten a golden fish? One time I was playing and I went to get fish and one of them was gold with rubies for eyes. And it was really heavy. But, I didn't take a screen shot and when I google it, nothing comes up. So, have you ever found a Golden Fish? Also, I'm not lying. Its the truth.

2. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Oh my god. I must find it.

3. sebasterbator

sebasterbator Well-Known Member

WHAT? MUST FIND ALSO.

Closest I've gotten was a mega fish that barely got to my mouth due to the steering wheel, but thats about it.

4. Entropic

Entropic Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Time for an Enviro-Bear marathon. I won't sleep until I find it.

What level had you gotten to?

5. The Bat Outta Hell

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    First one to find a golden fish and screenshot it gets instant respect from all Enviro Bear fans.

6. rocketshark

rocketshark Member

Nov 19, 2009
    the (heavy as fffuuu-) gold fish has been one of the multiple mysteries of this game that keeps me playing/wanting more. i have only been cursed with the gold fish once. i had "progressed" pretty far at that point. winter was coming in 4-3 minutes to start, hella trees, the timer seemed to weigh less on the pedal, fewer ponds, double badgers, etc... i thought it was a fluke/glitch of sorts. tbh when i first saw it and couldn't move it, i nearly shat my pants. eventually it managed to work its way into the badger kill spot (underneath the steering wheel on both the brake and gas) and i had to wait for the slow death of winter. normally i'm against "blue shell" type items in games, but with the "who knows what's going to be thrown at me next" style of game play in enviro-bear the gold fish seems to accent game play pretty well. when it happened i was playing rather seriously (trying to beat the game/get the final easter egg), but instead of getting upset that this random cookie in the game made me have to restart i just lol'd (and then eventually got a little pissed but then got over it.)

tldr version: gold fish rules. i don't remember the ruby eyes though...

7. The Bat Outta Hell

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    The legends are true!

8. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I don't beleive it. And there's a badger kill spot? Bs meter is broken thx

9. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    #9 mattll, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  10. Bronson15

Bronson15 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Where is the badger kill spot?

11. sebasterbator

sebasterbator Well-Known Member

My friend, this game offers you a barrel of laughs for the price of a chocolate bar.

Do yourself a favour and buy it. :)

12. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

#13 Will090, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    I have reached year 9 and going strong. I can feel the golden fish approaching my friends

13. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Yeah, I gave the game to my friend and the first time he ever played it, he got it. $#@#, should have gotten a screenshot.

14. Will090

#15 Will090, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
    Year 10...Full Moon...The Badgers are Restless. Could this be the home of the legend? I am about to embark on a quest to find that answer

Edit Nevermind Year 11...could this be it?

EDIT #2 Has anyone gotten past year 11? Cause It is nearly impossible to win and no sign of the fish

EDIT #3 THE DEED IS COMPLETE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

15. Will090

As I was sitting in my room at 7:25 PM January 14th, 2010 playing the hallowed Enviro-Bear. On Year 11 I stumbled across a pond with revealed to me the secret to life. I rolled over this pond to find a God to stumble into my humble motor vehicle. It was the hallowed "Golden Fish". Immediatley after a stairway to heaven lined by a choir of angels leading up to a cloud upon which stood the Enviro-Bear himself. He said "You have done well my child, your soul will exist with me for all eternity!" At which point I left my earthy state and ascended into Heaven and I posteth from the Right (and only) paw of the great Enviro-Bear himself! The deed is done my friends, be swift and earn your place here as well before a badger-filled doom smites you all!

Attached Files:

16. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    #17 Bronson15, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
    Nice! Now I just saw a GOLD BADGER! JOKE!!!!

17. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    i cant even get past year 1

18. Will090

Now that you say that I probably am going to spend a ridiculous amount of time looking for it :p

19. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    Now how many of you knew that this a a port?