Circle Stop [Universal] $0.99 > Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 13, 2014.

1. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England

Circle Stop

Twenty Percent
    "Get it." — Stephen Totilo, Kotaku "CIRCLE STOP IS COLORFUL AND EVASIVE LIGHTNING IN AN IOS BOTTLE" — Jamin Warren, Kil…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Get it." — Stephen Totilo, Kotaku "CIRCLE STOP IS COLORFUL AND EVASIVE LIGHTNING IN AN IOS BOTTLE" — Jamin Warren, Killscreen “I just made cool noises happen!” — Peter Berkman, Anamanaguchi “This game is addictive as hell.” — Eric Blattberg, VentureBeat Circle Stop is an addictingly simple one-button game for touch devices, from New York City's newest two person indie game studio Up at Night. As the spinner goes round and round, tap anywhere to stop it. Hit anywhere on the target to score points. Hit the bullseye for even more points. Miss the target and get a strike; three strikes and you're out! But no matter what happens, there will be explosions of colors! Complete with leaderboards so you can challenge your friends! Featuring original audio by NICHOLÀS BENEDEK & FRIENDLY GHOST.
    Information
    Seller:Twenty Percent
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Dec 27, 2013
    Updated:Aug 12, 2021
    Version:2.0
    Size:69.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    #2 sink_or_swim, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    alright that's pissing me off.. I bought it a few hours ago

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    That sucks. I'm gonna give it a go, sounds interesting.

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Ouch.

A lot of games I've bough in the last month or two seem to be dropping to free. I'm slightly peeved but not sure who at to be honest, if ea lot of folk are waiting for stuff to drop to free and sales are down then I suppose the dev has not much choice, and sometimes I feel like a bit of a mug, but I'll still go ahead and buy games that interest me.

Circle stop is a great fun game though. Worth the 69p.

5. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Sucks whenever this happens.

Anyway, game looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up!

6. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Damn, I guess I'm kind of to blame. Sorry about that. :)

7. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Yes shame on you ! :p

8. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    nfo added

Circle Stop

Twenty Percent
    "Get it." — Stephen Totilo, Kotaku "CIRCLE STOP IS COLORFUL AND EVASIVE LIGHTNING IN AN IOS BOTTLE" — Jamin Warren, Kil…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Get it." — Stephen Totilo, Kotaku "CIRCLE STOP IS COLORFUL AND EVASIVE LIGHTNING IN AN IOS BOTTLE" — Jamin Warren, Killscreen “I just made cool noises happen!” — Peter Berkman, Anamanaguchi “This game is addictive as hell.” — Eric Blattberg, VentureBeat Circle Stop is an addictingly simple one-button game for touch devices, from New York City's newest two person indie game studio Up at Night. As the spinner goes round and round, tap anywhere to stop it. Hit anywhere on the target to score points. Hit the bullseye for even more points. Miss the target and get a strike; three strikes and you're out! But no matter what happens, there will be explosions of colors! Complete with leaderboards so you can challenge your friends! Featuring original audio by NICHOLÀS BENEDEK & FRIENDLY GHOST.
    Information
    Seller:Twenty Percent
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Dec 27, 2013
    Updated:Aug 12, 2021
    Version:2.0
    Size:69.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

9. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Very recommended! Thanks. You need a relaxed and concentrated mood like in Flappy Bird and Co.