Naval Tactics, new game from creators of Starbase Orion

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by KittyMac, Feb 5, 2014.

1. KittyMac

KittyMac Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Hey fellas! I'm back with an upcoming new game to let you know about.

Naval Tactics is an upcoming tactical board wargame for iOS 7; the same genre as Wooden Ship and Iron Men, Flying Colors, and the Close Action board/miniature games. Naval Tactics combines the best board game mechanics with the best video game mechanics for a unique naval combat experience. Of course, it will be backed by one of the best asynchronous turn-based server solutions (the same one running Starbase Orion). It will also have local practice vs AI and multiplayer Pass-and-Play support (no internet connection required).

Naval Tactics - Main Website

Naval Tactics - Forums

img_0176.jpg img_0177.jpg img_0178.jpg img_0180.jpg img_0182.jpg img_0186.jpg img_0188.jpg img_0189.jpg

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    WOW!! I absolutely LOVE Starbase Orion. It's one of the few strategy titles that I will ALWAYS keep on my device... and the support it received post-release has been, above and beyond anything I think anyone could have ever asked for. So hearing about a new game is very exciting. The trailer looks outstanding. I love the artwork and graphics and the gameplay looks pretty depthy. Can't wait to be able to grab this! =oD

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Spring 2014? Where can I pre-order?

4. KittyMac

KittyMac Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    I'm happy to announce that Naval Tactics: Captains of the Spanish Main has passed Apple review and will be available to download from the App Store on May 14. Prime your muskets, buckle on your cutlass and join us to test your tactical skills on the high seas! Command tall ships from the quick and deadly "Bounty" Naval Cutter to the overpowering "Vanguard", a 3rd Rate Ship of the Line. Play against the AI, or take your skills online and climb the ranks to become the Admiral of the Fleet.

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Great! Looking forward to that one!

6. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    AT LAST!!!!

Was looking for this one, can't wait!!!!