23 Euros to spend, which games should I get?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Nascor, Aug 14, 2009.

?

Which games should I get?

1. Red Bull X-Fighters

12.5%
  2. Space Invaders Infinity Gene

40.0%
  3. Terminator Salvation: The Game

20.0%
  4. Touchgrind

20.0%
  5. Brothers in Arms Hour of Heroes

17.5%
  6. WORMS

35.0%
  7. Star Defence

35.0%
  8. Real Racing

75.0%
  9. Gangstar: West Coast Hustle

50.0%
  10. Modern Combat: Sandstorm

47.5%
  1. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    #1 Nascor, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    I have 20 Euros for the Appstore, which games should I get? At the top are my favorits, but you can add games that I should get, too. I really like race and action games....

It also can be games that will be released in the nearly future, but please before August, the 28th, because then i will go in holidays...

Thanks for answering

Nascor

*edit* So, I bought Star Defence and 4x4 Jam, now only 20€ to spend

2. Mathieu914

Mathieu914 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Student
    Canada, Québec
    Take Real Racing, it's probably the best race game right now and you can also buy Star Defense, the price drop to 0.99$ its a good deal.

3. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    I'll wait to buy Real Racing till two days before I went to the plane (thats the 26th of August I think) with a little luck, then is a price drop :D

4. JubJubBird

JubJubBird Active Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Star Defence--not the best TD technically, but plus+ integration makes it the most fun.

Space Invaders IG bleeds coolness.

5. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    By the way, is 4x4 Jam 1,39€ worth?

6. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    I say it is. It's a lot of fun if you like free roaming racing games.

I would suggest the game Gomi if you don't already have it.
    There are a ton of levels, plus 8 unlockable minigames.

7. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    I doesn't liked Trace very well, so I don't know whether Gomi will be a game for me...

8. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    It's nothing like Trace, it's more like Rolando/Katamari. You are a blob thing that rolls around eating bad things and growing plants and flowers. It's really fun.

9. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I think it's hilarious that 21 people are telling you to buy games they HAVEN'T PLAYED YET. The best games in the app store always seem to be the ones that haven't been released yet. Sad.

10. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    BeatRider is the best value on the App Store - infinite replay value. And it's on sale for £1.19 (may be 1.19 euros as well).

11. bc142

bc142 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Wolfenstien RPG is entertaining

12. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    +1. One of the best new releases out there.

13. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    #13 Nascor, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
    I played last night the rolando lite version, and I doesn't liked it really well...I think I don't like those types of games..

And there's a Problem with Wolfenstein RPG...it's not available in the German Appstore, like Wolfenstein 3D and Duke Nukem 3D :mad:
    *edit* wow, they have released Wolfenstein also in the German appstore yet
    *edit 2* No, not really, i have read not "US-Store" :|

14. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    Gangstar is out?

15. Kyoshin

Kyoshin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Student
    Belgium, Maasmechelen
    No it isn't..
    You should buy Harbor Master, Zenonia, Real Racing, NFSU, Star Defense, HoS, Minigore.

16. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    Then Real Racing of course. I think waiting it out and buying it before you go is a wise move. But also don't be surprised if there wont be any pricedrop anytime soon since it's doing sooo well right now and the reviews about it is insane. Anyway, imho, even that full price is a steal with what you'll get as you'll see soon enough.

For action, then go and jump on the weekend DOOM sale (originally $9.99). Forget about the critisizms. At that price, you'll get your money's worth. It's certainly not a cheap game. Also action packed games to get are Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil 4 (not Regeneration) and Brothers In Arms. Hero of Sparta at $0.99 is also a steal. I would also look at Touch KO for a great blow-by-blow boxing game. Also check out 2XL Supercross. It's a motocross racing game and is very well made. It's $7.99 although I personally find it worth the money. It has a free lite version available so you can check it out.

Happy shopping!

17. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    I already have NFSU, Stardefence and HoS, I don't want to buy Harbor Master, because i've got already Flight Control

at time i will threw a closer look at Zenonia and Minigore, Real Racing is already in the "Games to buy Checklist :D"
    I don't expect a price drop by Real Racing, but I will kick my own ass if there will be one after I bought it :rolleyes:
    I doesn't liked the lite of Assasins Creed. Before I buy Resid. or Brothers in Arms I will wait whether Gangstar comes out, the trailers are looking veeeeeerrrry interresting, I like those open world games...
    I will try the lites of the other games you suggested to me ..

18. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    Oh since you're interested in the upcoming Gang$tar, Car Jack Streets just started their 3-day-sale yesterday at $0.99. Although it may not be as graphic savvy as Gang$tar of course, it is one of the earliest GTA-esque games. That will tide you over while you're waiting for the upcoming Gang$tar. It has a free Lite version for you to try. That price is hard to pass-up. Payback is another one although that one is @ $4.99. Even it's Lite version is for sale. :confused:

19. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Car Jack Streets I've got already, too, but thanks for the tip (<- woah, very confusing, in Germany the word tip (same meaning) is written with pp: Tipp)...

20. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    I think I'll buy Real Racing and Gangstar, and then, if there is some money left, Worms or Space Invaders