Lazy Santa (iPad Exclusive) - 20 Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Empirion, May 14, 2014.

1. Empirion

Empirion New Member

#1 Empirion, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
    Hi everyone!

We finally released our first game, Lazy Santa (and yes, we know it's May), but that's how game development goes sometimes.

To celebrate our first release, we're giving away 20 Promo Codes for Lazy Santa. Give us some feedback, rate the game, share it... everything helps! :)

Title: Lazy Santa
    Platform: iPad exclusive (iOS 7 Compatible)
    Price: 99 cents $ / 89 cents € (Free version also available, with the first three levels)
    Genre: Match-3 Puzzle Game

Developer: Tricephalus
    Game Facebook page: Lazy Santa

Lazy Santa is a challenging, but simple, and yet dynamic, match 3 puzzle game, in which the player must help a very lazy Santa Claus, distribute his presents all around the globe. The player will visit ten of the world's most iconic cities, and race against the clock (and sometimes an overcast sky), to save Christmas. Simply tap 3 houses of the same color, to magically transfer the presents from Santa's sleigh. But be careful... don't forget to restock the sleigh by picking up the gift recharge power-up.

Lazy Santa on the App Store
    Lazy Santa Free Version on the App Store

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trailer:

Promo Codes:

YNEA6NJKANPA
    NLJX4KMKPJE7
    HAPYP6YKLN4X
    9AN77KEYTR74
    NHEXA7YPXF6T
    39649YYT3YJE
    EW7H67YMXPWE
    RE7PER69E67Y
    YHF7HYTAKWNT
    7ELMKMYFTWNH
    LWLKHPTPYA63
    H6R4LNR6WARP
    M7AY3MK9L3RF
    MYFMPXJ77T7N
    W6MTNX3LYPRY
    7374K7WMW7KE
    YPMX7HYAA4WE
    LYPJANE6TTK6
    E4F3HXT77ALL
    9YJAHNPHPYTT

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    E4F3HXT77ALL thank you

3. Empirion

Empirion New Member

If you use the promo codes, please rate or review the game. Every little bit helps :)

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I will come back with impressions later. Ended up with some medical stuff so I couldn't do it.
    Also, I can not rate at the App Store.When a promo code is used, itunes does not allow rating & leaving a review.
    I'm sorry that no one else thanked you for codes that were taken. Some people are just jerks. Don't take it personal.

5. Empirion

Empirion New Member

I actually didn't know that about the promo codes :) Live and learn I guess.

Don't worry, I know that some people are just lurkers and aren't registered, so they won't post anything.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback though :)