Returning to Real Racing

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CassieTheChaoticCupcake, May 29, 2010.

1. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

CassieTheChaoticCupcake Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I bought the app Real Racing when it first came out, and I kind of just left it alone and never played it. I finally got around to playing it and now I'm stuck... On the first qualification.
    I've completed the Hatch qualifier with a bronze and silver trophy. To get the gold trophy and advance to the next event, I need to complete the time trial in 53 seconds. I've adjusted my settings to almost no brake assist and about 75% accelerometer sensitivity. I've glided around the track flawlessly and still come out with no less time than 1:01. It's getting frustrating trying to achieve that 0:53 mark!
    Anybody have some suggestions for what to do to get those extra few seconds in to get to the sedan qualifier? I also noticed that there are extra events in between; like after the hatch qualifier, there are 2 events called GTI Cup and NrGee Super Sprint. Are these two events that the bronze and silver trophies allowed me to achieve?
    Please help :( I'm so confused!

2. Um, you move onto GTI Cup and NrGee as soon as you get bronze or higher, then you go to sedan qualifier... :rolleyes:
    I thought it was obvious...
    And my best time is 0:55, haven't played in a while, still an awesome game

3. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    Are you taking your corners correctly? Turn brake assist fully off and just practise. Some corners you can go through flat out, some you need to brake heavily for. Practise.

4. All-Eyez-On-Me

All-Eyez-On-Me Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Yeah, I haven't played that game in along time either. It's sat there for the past few months. Just follow what Tocarina said and you should be fine. Remember the basics while playing the game.

5. albie09

albie09 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    turn auto accelerate off, then you can coast through corners rather than having to brake through them