AntiSmash [Free]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Manse, May 16, 2014.

1. Manse

Manse Member

May 16, 2014
    #1 Manse, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
    [​IMG]

Description:

AntiSmash is a indie puzzle game, you control the white cube with arrows, the black cube makes the opposit movements of the white cube, to finish the level, the 2 cubes must hit each others. to help you get there, use the walls in the level. You can create your level with the level editor and let your friends play on it

[​IMG]

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tXtnIhWWgA

Screenshot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download and Rate :)

2. anuloid

anuloid Active Member

May 13, 2014
    any algorithm ?

interesting, interesting... :) how the levels are compiled. Is there any algorithm for the levels or are they hand made :)?

3. Manse

Manse Member

May 16, 2014
    Hand made, i'm working on a random generation algorithm but the problem with it, sometime the level have some useless block making the level easier

4. anuloid

anuloid Active Member

May 13, 2014
    Can you explain in details how useless block make level easier, does it give a second option to smash the balls or what .. ?

5. Manse

Manse Member

May 16, 2014
    #5 Manse, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
    All level in the game are hand made so you can't see the useless block, I only use the algorithm for testing for the moment, how the map are generate with the algorithm create some block/wall who can be used to solve the level in few movement, you can see the right path for solve the level with your eyes easily, but the AI algorithm can't so for him its more harder.

I will totally rework the algorithm maybe with some a* pathfinding and counter move for check all posibility.

I'm not really fan of the algorithm generation i prefer hand made, i think the hand level are more 'beautiful' with symmetry and other like my screenshot the algorithm can't make level like this, And I added the level editor so each player can create a infinite number of level they are saved in the cloud so everyone can download and play them and rate for keep all best levels on top.