iPhone PuckSlide HD

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PuckSlide, Mar 30, 2010.

1. PuckSlide

PuckSlide New Member

Mar 30, 2010
    #1 PuckSlide, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
    Hi everybody,

I would like to announce that we are currently developing a two player iPad game called PuckSlide HD, which brings the original Pong concept to Apples new tablet device.

We would love to hear your feedback. The homepage is up and running at www.PuckSlide.com, and we have a PuckSlide Facebook Fan Page.

This should give you an idea of the basic concept:

[​IMG]

2. Mcelotto

Mcelotto Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Very Good idea, But really, you need to work on the graphics, Ipad has the capacity to handle a better graphics than this one.. I will like too see some improvement and more screenshots.. Good luck... This game will be very popular if you get it right, trust me

3. PuckSlide

PuckSlide New Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Well, one part of my idea is to keep it very simple and retro, even the graphics. There will be a lot of "fancy" implementations with a lot of gfx, options, game modes etc. - and this is why I think there could be a niche for an implementation that is simple, straight forward, and very addictive.

4. clark40

clark40 New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    hello every body

Well, one part of my idea is to keep it very simple and retro, even the graphics. There will be a lot of "fancy" implementations with a lot of gfx, options, game modes etc. - and this is why I think there could be a niche for an implementation that is simple, straight forward, and very addictive.

Clark
    mcse exam
    USA