Call of Duty: Heroes (by Activision)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SonixManix, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandit TA

Bandit TA Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    If there is a petition ever made to ban ad-filled, same old free runners, I'm signing it.

2. Bandit TA

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Is anyone even going to play this game?

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I played a little on my break at work, so far I'm halted by not being high enough level to upgrade. You can't upgrade your HQ any further until you reach certain levels so you have to do combat or build to get those levels. But I maxed out all the production buildings.... Didn't really want defences yet since I have a shield but need to build to try get that level.

Makes my phone extremely hot for such a simple game, none of the others in this genre do and Plunder Pirates is much better looking graphicly.

4. Bandit TA

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    It's probably best to pass on this one.

5. Mamalovesyou

Mamalovesyou Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2014
    @rip73,I doubt that sucess of this tyoe of game will motivate them to recreate the console experience if anything it will only saturate the market with even more of these type of games.I don't know if strike team did well or not but it was certainly a step in right direction.

I haven't seen any major publisher trying to do anything relevant after they find sucess with the simple endless runner or candy crush formula.All we can expect are even more sequel s to this type of gameplay.

Frankly I wouldn't mind if they stuck to consoles and pc because what's the point anyway,they aren't putting quality content and are doing what some indie devs can do a lot better.It's not like they have been churning quality titles on consistent basis.Same goes for EA and other publishers,Only 2k have shown any intent to release any quality games X-com being one of them and Bioshock could be the next one.

I don't think we are missing low budget games from big publishers there are plenty of them already.

6. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    So far I'm still not really impressed, nothing special to me and I prefer the fantasy theme to the army theme.

Am looking forward to the Tiny Troopers iteration though. I'll keep trying here for a little longer but so far same thing different graphics.

7. Bandit TA

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
  8. Ok, every fan have (or will have) his Clash of clan game style. I have my Star Wars Commanders, Attack of the titan will come too. Well well...

9. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Global Community Manager, Arena of Valor
    Palo Alto, CA
    How do heroes' Skill Points work? I started with 100 yesterday and used Captain Price's ability once for 15, bringing me to 85.

I then played another battle today, starting at 85 and going to 70 with one use. Are Skill Points finite? I thought they would regen out of battle, or at least function like Boom Beach's Gunboat energy.

I can upgrade a skill using Skill Points, too. But that leaves me with not enough to even use the skill...

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
  11. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Now this is rly interesting! Thanks for sharing.

GDT would be awesome on iOS and now I'm rly excited for this to be coming out ^_^
    I'll definitely go with the paid version.
    Hope it's true.

Quote from link:
    Lol

@topic:
    Not interested in these kind of games at all. I don't even know why I clicked this thread but I'm glad I did cuz otherwise I would have missed the link above. :)

12. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    That's a good question, I'll most likely not stick around long enough to get the answer. The game is lacking in a big way and doesn't even seem close to being ready for a beta test. I'm not going to go into specifics because every aspect of this game needs a ton of work before I'll redownload it

13. zeratulo

zeratulo Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Is this dead?

14. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Are there any links or articles on the web that confirm the existence of this title? I'd like to have more concrete information about it.

15. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Umm you should be able to google it. Touch Arcade, Pocket Gamer, and many others wrote about it. It's in soft launch right now. I used my NZ account to get it I'm pretty sure, it was pretty lame.

16. Bandit TA

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I hope it doesn't leave soft launch honestly.