iPhone First Strike - a nuclear war RTS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by JeremySpillmann, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    North Korea? Bottle rocket nukes really don't make you a nuclear power ;)

Vinegar & baking soda is a rather old propellant, too.

2. JeremySpillmann

JeremySpillmann Active Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Game Designer
    Zürich Switzerland
    Well if we start to reworks the interface we will also start reducing texture sizes and increase the overall performance. So I won't definitely say there will be no iPod Touch support if we build a dedicated Mobile Device Version. It makes no sense to just support the i5 and ignore everything else.

However, we aren't building an Iphone Version yet, so I can't promise you anything. Sorry to let you down

3. CzechCongo

CzechCongo Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    You should be sorry. App Store games live or die by SirHanet's word. :/

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    just got hold of an early release for this game, so grateful as the game, from my first game, looks brilliant!

The visuals are really spot on, and the gameplay is simple but the strategies you have to employ is where the difficulty comes in; what areas do you research, which rockets do you build, do you expand your 'empire' or concentrate on researchin more explosive weapons... So many ways to play the game!

It's a little like Plague Inc with it's use of different strategies, but has a very different feel to it :)

Hoping the reception for this is good, as the game is worth it!

Ps don't pay attention to Sitwhatshisname. If he is only interested in games that support iPod 3rd Gen running 5.1.1 then he's obviously a big deal in the iOS gaming world :/

5. DomTranslator

DomTranslator Active Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Good luck

So today is the day. I'll download it tonight, but I can't wait to put my hands on it.

@Jeremy: good luck with the launch!