Anomaly 1 + Anomaly 2 price drop to $1.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by DiMarco, Jul 28, 2014.

1. DiMarco

DiMarco Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Just woke up and saw the price drop. I think I'll pick them up. To those who already own them, which one do you recommend? Or do you suggest getting both?

2. BOTH. BOTH !!! :)
    One is a classic now,
    2 online multiplayer, everything better than the first one and : Transformers in :D

3. DiMarco

Jul 10, 2014
    That answers that! Haha well there goes another "supposed to be productive" week!

4. Anomaly Korea is also on sale for 0,99$ too !

5. DiMarco

Jul 10, 2014
    Oh yea. But I read a few comments that said to skip Korea. But then again for a buck, it might be worth a try!

6. Man. All the Anomaly series worth it, trust me.

7. DiMarco

Jul 10, 2014
    Haha ok GreenPhantom I'm trusting you with my addiction fix.

8. Finish them in order ;) (Ano 2 better replay value because of online multiplayer)

9. razorracer83

razorracer83 Well-Known Member

I missed the 99 cents sale on Anomaly 2 due to incompatible hardware (why it's compatible with the iPhone 4S and not the iPod Touch 5G I'll never understand. They are almost the same thing, except the iPhone 4S being a phone thing and the iPod Touch 5G having a bigger screen, but I digress). Now that I got my iPad 4, I jumped on this sale (not going to cry over a dollar). Runs fantastically on my iPad 4, which is much more than I can say about how it did on my Nexus 7 2012.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^Nice!

This series is one of my most highly recommended games. :)

11. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Hmmm.....I wonder if this is a sign of a Wed night release for Anomaly Defenders.....

12. Professor jermiah

Professor jermiah Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    You know, I ran into the same problem you had with the Ipod touch 5 compability issue. I read some info, and it turns out that it was because of a compasses or something that prevented you from downloading it on the ipod touch 5. Basically you can get this game on the Ipod touch 5 , you just have to download it through wifi and not through the computer. Trust me, I did this twice.

13. What do you mean by "through wifi" ? Because i had the same problem with Dodonpachi Maximum.

14. Don't think so, it's just a huge sale like last week on PC.

So if i'm wright 11bit studio is bringing The War Of Mine and Ano defenders on ios ?

15. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Get them all if you don't already have them, I'd recommend them all!

16. razorracer83

razorracer83 Well-Known Member

Good to know, thanks. But I gave my iPod to my brother for now, so I'm not too worried about this now. I upgraded to an iPad 4, and am using that extensively. I appreciate the info, though.

17. DiMarco

Jul 10, 2014
    Damn this slow internet at work....got all three.

18. Professor jermiah

Professor jermiah Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Well basically, you get your IPod touch 5 on your home Wi-Fi or a place like McDonalds. then you go to the appstore and download the game.

19. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    That doesn't work if you try it you get a message pop up saying you can't buy it because it's not compatible with the device.

I think You're right about it being an issue with the compass but you can't get round it this way.

20. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Yup, they announced that both would be heading to IOS. Anomaly Defenders was announced for IOS a few months ago now, so this sale had me hopeful of an impending release.