OpenFeint: Want To Cross Promote?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by csddavies, Mar 17, 2010.

1. csddavies

csddavies Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Westerville, OH
    If any other developers are interested in cross-promoting their apps, via the "Featured Apps" section, let me know.

We have 3 OpenFeint enabled apps. "Tramp Stamp", "Jiggle Balls: Spikes!", and "Jiggle Balls: Spikes! Lite". Let me know and we'll share Client Application IDs. Either PM me or send an email to [email protected]. I have over 30,000 OpenFeint users that would then see your app (this number is getting bigger as the Lite version users upgrade).

doug
    funkyvisions.com

2. csddavies

csddavies Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Westerville, OH
    Thanks to everyone who has responded. Let's hope this cross-promoting thing helps.

doug

3. Pamx

Pamx Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    UK
    Sorry! I actually thought that this was a really good idea, but then I stopped reading to consider how best it could work, then forgot all about it. :)

I think that you'd have to broadly match in terms of type of game and who it might appeal to though.

4. Breakdown Studios

Breakdown Studios Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2010
    3D artist
    Outerspace
    Yes is a great idea, and we are interested in crosspromoting with ipurchase as well, if anyone is up for it PM me, cheers!