The Lost Diamonds Point and click action adventure. (10 PROMO CODES)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by JethroW, Jun 1, 2014.

1. JethroW

JethroW Active Member

May 29, 2014
    App Developer
    Australia
    Hi Everyone, here's our new app, (IOS Universal ) please help us get some exposure, we're sure you'll like the game, some in game shares would be appreciated, to help spread the word.
    Enjoy the freebies, at bottom of post.

Take a look here (Demo Video):- In game Scenes

AppStore Link The Lost Diamonds

In a nutshell it's a first person point and click Adventure.
    Featuring stunning retina quality environments, created from real world locations, TLD, seamlessly incorporates the following into the story line:-
    - 3d action levels and mini games.
    - puzzles that are in context with the current environment.
    - Over 350 progressive hints, navigational hints, and the “dummy spit” (bypass) option, ensures that, gamers of all levels can negotiate their way to the final solution of the game.
    - professional sound track.
    - and a bit of a laugh.

P6J6XWTMR6AJ
    FYPLNN6PEKYN
    M7H9W7HH4K47
    E64W9EEXPAK7
    E9MP3436YXMH
    HXMKEL4XN3KJ
    WWXFEHMT3R3H
    4J4LL6PE3YXL
    M9496TR7MLYY
    96XJLTRNW4N9

Please post when you've redeemed a code thanks.
    Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks … Geoff.

2. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Sounds great! I picked up WWXFEHMT3R3H

3. al7awye

al7awye Member

May 21, 2014
    4J4LL6PE3YXL thanks

4. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    P6J6XWTMR6AJ taken...

thanks a lot!

5. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    Used M7H9W7HH4K47

6. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    M9496TR7MLYY I redeemed. Thank you
    96XJLTRNW4N9 Already redeemed

7. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Some impressions.

I didn't know what to think when I first opened the app. I just thought the video looked incredible.
    Then the game started. :)

It's a little slow right now. Starts off slow. (Not the intro video, but actual gameplay) But then again, most of that is me getting used to the game.
    As far as point & clicks go, it looks pretty good.
    I need to play a bit more and then come back with more feedback.
    One thing that I would like added is a map of where I've been. I find that in some areas I am almost re-circleing the area I was just at because some areas start looking the same especially when the colors are blending so well. It would be even better (this is pushing it, I'm sure) if after picking up an item it shows on the map so there could be a point of reference.
    That's it for now. I do really like the game. It's like an ongoing adventure puzzle. The actual real pictures used for the game environment are fantastic. Love the realism.

Thanks again for the code.

8. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    All redeemed

9. JethroW

JethroW Active Member

May 29, 2014
    App Developer
    Australia
    Thanks for the early impressions, Lavender.

Yes it is easy to go around in circles, until you get used to it. I understand what you mean about the map, (as in The Lost City), we decided not to do that as it breaks the suspension of disbelief. This way you are actually feeling like your lost in the bush (Aussie for forest), and adds to the realism. If there were more locations in this level, we'd probably need to implement a map. Wait until you get to level 4 ;) Except for level 1 and 4, the rest of the locations are very clearly defined, not just paths leading in different directions. Anyway I don't want to give too much away.

Each level is different in many ways which makes the game interesting and never repetitive.

Thanks for the feedback and Enjoy. .. Geoff.

10. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Thank you. That was my thought as well after I submitted the post. the feeling of being lost and alone.
    Especially with being disoriented with what happens i n the beginning.
    I am very pleased to know that maps will be implemented later. Eventually, the 'lost' feeling will start to drive me crazy and just feel un-productive.

Played some more and I can definitely say that the more you play the more immersive.

I think one of the reasons i love thew real pictures, is because hiking has always been a love of mine. I like to get in there with the creeks and just off the path I guess. Playing the game makes me miss it. I have a disability and an illness that prevents me from it right now. But... I am strong. So I'll be back to it soon enough. In the meantime, I'll play the game. :)

11. JethroW

JethroW Active Member

May 29, 2014
    App Developer
    Australia
    Thanks Lavender for continuing to play the game, I'll be interested to know your progress.

Most people that complete the game love it.

Thanks … Geoff.

12. secondtime

Oct 19, 2009
    Thanks, too for the code. I haven't finished it yet (I'm only just out of the rainforest and looks like there is quite a bit to go), but have found it to be an interesting and fun adventure game. Having realistic pix, and some video, has added to the uniqueness of the gameplay. The objects (e.g. rocks) can blend in to the background, but it hasn't been too difficult to spot them once you realize what you're looking for.

I like the hint system where you can get a hint but need to wait a short time to get another. A couple thoughts - one would be to allow inverted ipad play (rotate device). I also like the map idea, even though the compass hint is available. The map would be a nice addition. Overall, interesting puzzles, and I appreciate the reincarnations ... ;-)

One thing that didn't work well for me so far was the driving bit. Maybe I needed to try tilting instead, but I consistently got stuck... I like that you can skip those levels. Of course, now I'm curious to try it again, but don't want to restart... so maybe it might not be a bad idea to include the driving bit somehow as a mini-game via the menu so people can re-play it if desired. Just an idea - especially if you have other mini-games later on... ?

Anyway, just some thoughts - thanks again!

13. JethroW

JethroW Active Member

May 29, 2014
    App Developer
    Australia
    Thanks for the feedback secondtime.

What iPad are you using, Inverted play works fine on my iPad 2 and pretty sure it worked on the iPad Air and mini I borrowed. Or was it in a specific level?

I always thought that it would be desirable to play the action levels again. Thanks for confirming this. It's not a simple thing as the level uses the same events as the rest of the game, so in its current form, it would reset where they are up to back to this stage, but it's certainly do-able.

@ Lavender, I'm currently working on the panoramas at the beginning of the game, to include some imagery at the end of the paths to indicate where the player is headed, so it's not too disorienting.

Thanks … Geoff.

14. secondtime

Oct 19, 2009
    I'm sorry Geoff - I just checked and the rotate switch had been set! It does work fine on my iPad 3.