Need help with Right Anolog stick Blutrol PS3 Controller

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by infectuz, Aug 7, 2013.

1. infectuz

infectuz Member

Mar 12, 2010
    railway
    york
    Hi

I have just purchased Blutrol and a PS3 controller for my Ipad. I've set it all up but I am have trouble mapping the right anolog stick for games like:

Deadzone
    Deadtrigger
    COM Zombies / infinity
    Gun Strike

Etc.

Basically games that require the right anolog stick to aim.

is they a way to map the control correctly?

I am assuming it is fully supported as the games are all listed in the blyutrol app.

cheers.

2. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    all you can do is change the analog stick's size. Remember that the stick will work in the following way:

- it will simulate a finger
    - that finger will swipe
    - that swipe starts from the center
    - that swipe ends in the border

hence you should try changing its size and re-centering the analog stick, it happens quite often sometimes all youve got to do is to try multiple times

3. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    by the way it will always display every app on your idevice that it recognizes, hence, it does not mean it is supported, you will always have to map your buttons&controls.

every recogniz-able app will be supported

4. infectuz

infectuz Member

Mar 12, 2010
    railway
    york
    #4 infectuz, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    Thanks for your response.

So if every game that is recognized is also supported then why wont it work correctly with the games I have mentioned.

I have tried mapping the right anolog stick in all different ways eg. size, posistion but it still does not work properly.

The right stick only seems to work if you can choose a control scheme that displays 2 anolog sticks on screen like modern combat 4 and nova 3.

Any game that does NOT show 2 sticks doesn't work. It just flicks the aim into a direction and immediately pulls it back to center with no accuracy.

Yet if i use sixaxis on android with the ps3 controller the games work great.

Has anyone here managed to mapped the above games with success using blutrol and ps3 controller?

They seems to be many tutorials on the internet showing how to set up blutrol but nothing on setting up the anolog sticks with games, again with android they is many tutorials and people share their mapped profiles.

cheers

5. infectuz

infectuz Member

Mar 12, 2010
    railway
    york
    Has anyone managed to map blutrol to play games like deadzone, dead trigger etc using blutrol ps3?

Like I say it can be done on android using sixaxis.

6. Chrisbarnes

Chrisbarnes New Member

Sep 16, 2013
    I'm having the same problem. The right analog stick does not work fully with Deadtrigger from my attempts. If anyone has this game mapped and working I would love a screenshot