Assassin’s Creed Utopia - (by Ubisoft)[Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scope_Reflex

Scope_Reflex Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    I feel like the games combat system could be screen swiping. Meaning, like swipe to parry and combos ( like inf. blade 2). It would work and add more room for stealth virtual buttons. Anyone else agree? But unlike infinity blade 2 you would'nt be Locked on to one enemy but fighting several.

2. zippoz

zippoz Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    #42 zippoz, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
    Guys this is a city-building game, its not like the console/PC games.
    I know, I was pissed when I found out too.

Source: IGN, Joystiq

3. Izaya

Izaya Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    8th Grade lol
    Behind You
    You ruined my excitement..

4. NuRoach

NuRoach Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Pretty sure its not gonna be a city building type game, theres gonna be a demo shown at TGS next month.

Source is some japanese site, here is the translated info (poor translation but thats all we got):
    ■ Project "ASSASSIN'S CREED UTOPIA" in collaboration with Ubisoft, in a Gaiden title to supplement the "3" New top

"ASSASSIN'S CREED UTOPIA (Assassin's Creed: Utopia)", a social game for smartphones that is being developed jointly by Ubisoft and current Glee. In Glee booth, trailer of the same work, "ASSASSIN'S CREED" series as reference exhibit has been repeatedly shed. Related material "ASSASSIN'S CREED UTOPIA" Unfortunately, only the title logo, but also remained undecided about the game genre, release date had been set forth and December.

I would place worrisome in this game is whether the game will still mean. He told me confidently Shi Mizote said, "I think that Assassin's Creed was mixed with elements of social games Glee is good, the elements of the open world action's Ubisoft, you have come to expect" .

At the second half of the 18th century the same stage of the game with the "ASSASSIN'S CREED 3" latest series currently in development, the United States of pioneer days. However, before the "3" setting age is not a direct relationship, but it seems to remain a Gaiden episode. In addition, without breaking the hero of such a specific version of the PS Vita version or PS3, it's the players themselves have said hero.

In the free-to-play pay-per-item, assuming persistent services, business model is equipped with a system element or elements play card collection, raid, cooperation type. If you write, but reminiscent of a typical card battle game, it is going to be 3D action game that may firmly.

Scheduled for December 2012 release date, scheduled for simultaneous worldwide release for iOS / Android. Scheduled for Japanese and English Languages. In the Tokyo Game Show to be held in Japan in September that they planned to exhibit the playable demo. Shi Mizote, he gave us a riddle as "Is not able to show you the shape of the new social games through this game." Here is the complete title is also fun.

5. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    I doubt that Ubisoft would work so closely with the console AC team if it were just a city building game. They didn't with the AC2 iOS game, and that was more than just a building game.

6. Koalachlamydia77

Koalachlamydia77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    You know guys I really hope it's a full on 3d assassins creed game but it probably wont be and we can complain all we want but chances are that even if it is a city building game we will all still play it and probably enjoy it.

7. Scope_Reflex

Aug 9, 2012
    No we won't enjoy it. The iOS and android platforms are perfectly capable of handling a great game. I can say we wouldn't be happy with another pointless IAP money pit.

8. Whiteplayer3d

Whiteplayer3d Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Czech Republic
    It is certain that this will be a building game?

9. Koalachlamydia77

May 8, 2012
    But on screen controls for a full 3d assassins creed game would be clunky and hard to pull off in my opinion.

10. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    You'd be surprised. Gameloft is amazing at controls, really the only awesome thing about their games.

11. lord-sam

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    The only thing that's certain is the title, and the fact that it is coming soon.
    All the rest is hearsay.

12. Scope_Reflex

Aug 9, 2012
    They would, which is why combat I think should be swiping and parry ( like infinity blade2) but with free movement. Plus with a combat system like that it would leave more room for any other AC staple. And do we really need another building game? Like I said IAP money pit. If GameLoft did a mediocre game like backstab a year ago, Ubisoft could definitely pull off something worth while. That is if they are interested in the ever growing Mobile market.

13. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Forget that, looks uninteresting any way they could do the whole hype thing much better.

14. liveassassin72

liveassassin72 New Member

Aug 21, 2012
    #54 liveassassin72, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    I'm glad to hear this, will be looking forward for any new information and more advancements on this. Finally the Entire world of Assassins will see a change, a new adventure game which is coming soon to give you all a realistic experience. Also giving a whole new experience of climbing trees and mountain cliffs in this new world of Assassins.

15. hfhd574

hfhd574 Active Member

Jun 19, 2012
    every site following this game says its a city builder. :/
    but i kind of like city builders anyway.... especially 3d ones

16. Koalachlamydia77

May 8, 2012
    I agree on that, I think that would work!

17. Scope_Reflex

Aug 9, 2012
    I am thinking since gree is involved this won't be anything amazing. But it is possible to have an excellent game.

18. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    It's official....it's a city building game. Bummer...

Check pocketgamers article about it

19. lord-sam

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    This is not what we need or want!

Can't believe I wasted time being excited for this toot. iDevices are perfectly capable of running a decent sized AC style game.

20. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    I agree. Look at what Ganeloft was able to do with Backstab. I mean, it had a few problems but it worked so well with the iDevices