iPharaoh Episode 2: Desperate Pharaoh

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by xxxmind, Oct 29, 2009.

1. xxxmind

xxxmind Well-Known Member

Yup, here is a game playing video for upcoming episode 2!

This is prologue for episode 2:

Episode 2 Desperate Pharaoh!

After successfully defending Pharaoh's treasure from the hunters, the invasion seemed to be all over...

However, as rumors spread around the world, hunters began to invade yet again. They drill holes into the ancient Egyptian tomb. Here and there, they invade your sacred home.

Yes, the hunters are back and are more organized and ever stronger.

The desperate Pharaoh now calls upon your help to fend off the attacking waves of hunters.

I hope this will bring more to iPharaoh in addition to what it is now!
    (and maybe more interests to TA members!)

2. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    #2 Prab, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  3. jblick

jblick Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Texas
    #3 jblick, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
    Wow! The update adds a whole new dimension to the game. Great work! Did you change the controls for the mummy? He seems to be able to turn around now. If so, is the change just for new mode?

Can't wait for the update! The video was hilarious. I liked the commentary after the battery warning flashed.

This is a great app made even better. The target audience just doubled. Episode 1 was for puzzlers and Episode 2 is for fans of castle defense. Puzzle/Castle Defense fans--"Are you not entertained?"

4. xxxmind

xxxmind Well-Known Member

Well, the control for mummies are same as Ep 1.
    We've worked on Wave mode and added 15 new maps for Wave mode. I think you will definitely like it! The update is almost ready and reviewed by some testers.
    If no major bugs are found, it will be submitted on Monday morning.
    Hope you liked my commentary lol! (I don't remember what it was, but it is definitely my voice :) )

5. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Just wanted to say that I beta tested the levels for this second update and some of them are quite hard. lol... Prepare to take control of your mummies :p