Harvest Moon (ish) game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Draycon, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Draycon

Draycon Member

Jan 29, 2010
    I've been looking for an Ipod Harvest Moon game, and the farming games I have come in contact with thus far really don't wet my pallet as much as I would hope.

Anyone have any recommendations for games I should try out?

2. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Astro Ranch Feb 21st! Go check out the thread here it looks so awesome.

3. Helican

Helican Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Try out Zombie Farm. Just came out yesterday, pretty entertaining but I haven't gotten far

4. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    It is free, but there is a level 6 cap. It then forces you to buy 1 brain to be able to get past level 6... A brain is .99 cents. I would buy it if I had wi-fi, but I don't...

It's a great game if you can buy the brain.

5. Helican

Helican Member

Feb 10, 2010
    apparently you get a random chance to get brains for invading the farmer's barn

6. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Yes, I've already gotten a brain from that. BUT to be able to raise the level 6 cap, you have to buy a brain for a dollar.

7. Helican

Helican Member

Feb 10, 2010
    ooooh...got ya... Thanks for the heads up

8. Draycon

Draycon Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Thanks for the ideas. I've tried out Zombie Farm, and while it has potential, I would need an option to turn real time off for it to be feasible. I don't have the schedule that allows me constant attention to a game like that, though I would for sure be willing to spend the money otherwise.

Astro Ranch looks promising... we will have to see.

I guess I will just have to wait it out for something that fits my fancy. Thanks for the ideas folks.