Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Another question....

Morpheus.. Is it worth It? Base damage of 800... It says it's a laser version of the Shotguns, and for 800 Base... That seems pretty good in my opinion... But still, wanna know what others think b4 i waste 2.2m on it and not on the Crab.

Also something that I liked about the Morpheus and another reason as to why I want it, it looks good on my Pegasus set xD AND, It's a Laser Shotgun... LASER as in It goes trough enemies... seems to me like it's a pretty good gun for mobs

But still, I wanna know what everyone thinks

2. Phil1989

Phil1989 Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ahhh guys, i'm sorry!
    I Confused the crab with the New shotgun -.-
    Which is totally Not worth Buying it.
    So staun, i'm sorry! ;)

So the crab, fully upgraded is good?
    Bettet than the Nova?

3. killah715

killah715 Member

Feb 25, 2012
    I personally love the crab. It's fast, no delays, and you can run and shoot. The "contaminate the ground" means minor splash damage so you hit several enemies at once. Also good to get players who try to hide behind something :)

With the top hybrid non-iap armor and the STK06ZZ backpack, power is 1155 and speed is 9... Can't go wrong!

And yes, shotguns do suck.

4. Phil1989

Phil1989 Member

Apr 11, 2012
    got another question, how is this possible? oO

Attached Files:

5. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    In terms PvP games I think anybody with atleast thunder suit armor and a good pack and weapon can Play competitively. I have an atom suit(full) a nova half way upgraded and a STK(the one that costs $ not mythril) I find now I can take down a phoenix player depending on the situation, against a bow if u can get Off enough shots far away while dodging same with the sword...since they usually Play offensively trying to hunt down weak players u can catch them off guard and this is just alone...in a group he can only go after 1 person so its like one person runs and shoots him while The other runs after him.. Another good setup would be the sniper gun try to get in a defensive position hopefully have someone watching ur back... Etc

The poison pit monster is pretty easy now I can take him down alone almost using no health and a few hyper clips..

Still haven't beat siegfried..and I'm playing with people with Pegasus,phoenix and Draco gear with premium weapons and pack. They don't know how to play using team work IMO as I usually outlast then when I come prepared...

Although the best gear is still too strong I think they're atleast trying as long as they make some more variety in armor that's not weaker or stronger but just different like the Titan armOr is cool and unfortunately it's not really good enough to use and is just a step on the way up..I'd like too see this strengthened to be a viable good suit along with the thunder armor. Weaken the Phoenix armor a bit and then have like a fire and ice armor and that would give u 8 viable armor setups: Titan,ice,fire,thunder,Draco,atom,Pegasus,Phoenix..

Another idea could be like a poison armor that heals u against poison damage... One aror should be wrong against swords while another against beams fire and ice just seem obvious because of thunder...

If they make it like this it would make for alot better game where there's no ultimate weapon or armor or pack but enough good ones to attain and make it more varied and fun etc..

6. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    I just managed to solo Siegfried with a 228 damage machine gun... Took a bit but. I killed him without even using items...currently have full pegasus set, and a level 5 machine gun( the first one), a premium pack(gives 25% gold and 20% atk)' the wind blade and a lowly level 1 nova....

7. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Wow you found a hacker lol. The most possible gold you can get from that boss is something like 600-700k Though nothing close to 3 mill. I rest my case in that a majority of the players who have IAPs are hacking.

8. Northrall

Northrall Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    Where's the best place to farm for money? I need around 3.6 mil to get the stuff I want. Also, should I get the windblade or LIT?

9. scubi

scubi Active Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Re: Northrall

I do into Multiplayer and do the highest co-op level.

Go in with some lower level players and they will drop out or get killed.

Uber gold for you.

10. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    Multiplayer survival gives more money? Guess I'll try it out.

11. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    I have the windblade on level 2, and it's pretty deadly in PvP... Anything that gets close will die in 2-3 hits... even Phoenix armor users go down quickly...

As for the LIT, I haven't used it, but the Nova has like 50 less base damage... as far as Base damage goes, I don't find it worth it to use 90 mythrils for 50 extra damage... but this is just my opinion... SO with that being said, I say Windblade

12. Invicious

Invicious Member

May 6, 2012
    I say kill 'em all!

This is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me? Welcome to the Roughnecks! Come on you apes. You want to live forever?

I aways wanted to be a Starship Trooper! I love the concept of this game. The PVE for online survival mode is fun if you can get a least one good player with you and can earn you a ton of cash. Solo I average about 1k kills in the lair without using the ledge glitch. Multi is around 400-500 kills before i die or get diconnected, earning 300 to 600k a shot.

If anyone wants to team up send me a pm with your game enter I.D.

13. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    I see… one last question. Are the mantis bosses in double rages as squishy as the one in wrath of mantis? I never seem to survive the part before the boss battle. Even with full thunder and the STK pack.

14. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Nope they're not... I have Full Pegasus and those things are a bit problematic... at least in 3 player lobbies.

Stick to Siegfried till you can get something better... If not Sieg, then the spider... but Double Rages is a bitch without high damaging weapons and some survival gear... while you don't fight both at the same time till one of the mantis is half dead, one of them will be posted up a perch shooting stuff at you... he will get some shots in, so I don't recommend the Lightning set, unless you are a pro and won't get hit, then armor doesn't really matter

15. Invicious

Invicious Member

May 6, 2012
    I love this game. Survival mode in multiplayer gets you tons of cash. I usually do most of the killing while I let the lowbees pick up all the drops.

16. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    Speaking of the Nova, anyone know why my Nova suddenly got a 0.16 firerate?

17. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    there's a post a few pages back saying that after playing a MP match, the Nova will have a .16 fire rate...

weird, but something very useful to know

18. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    I guess that depends on your weapon. I use full thunder armor and the SAM pack with a fully upgraded M-2781, I kill them easily. Though you fight both of them at the same time (for a little while), but first you fight one while the other just shoots at you from a ledge, once the green one is at 50% hp, the purple one will come down. now the purple one is SUPER easy to kill compared to the green one. I recommend once the purple one comes off the ledge immediately switch to attacking him and he will die FAST compared to the green one, even at full hp.

Also, after playing a PvP match with the Nova, it's fire rate will change to .16 kinda weird since it doesn't do that with any other weapon. THOUGH once you exit out of the app, it will revert back to the .25 firerate, so you will just have play another PvP match to get it back to .16.

19. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #699 Drexiel, May 7, 2012
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
    Update just hit with a few new things :D

-New Boss, PvP Maps and Armors
    -Bosses accessible in Single Player
    -iPad 3 Support
    -Separated Gold/Mithril Drop Pool(Each Boss Reward is now scaled separately! Now In order to get Max Money Gain per Day, You need to kill every boss, Not Just the highest you can do. This means that money is now easier to obtain from Boss Runs)(One of the Tips on the game says: Each boss now has their own mithril drop rates :D)
    -Bug Fixes (One of these might be the Nova glitch... can't confirm ATM though)

New Boss
    - Portal Snake =O

I got 1.069M out of the battle... 935,998 from the boss (Got 4 Mithrils on my second kill)

EDIT: Ok here's what I'm seeing...
    - New intro screen
    - Badass main menu screen(I would like to ask the devs if they could release that background cuz i want it :D)
    - Reworked Single Player stage select
    - NEW Single Player map with 5 waves(Which is locked for me for some reason... I've beaten everything except boss stages)
    - 3 Boss Stages on Single Player(Mantis, Spider, Sieg)(OF NOTE: Single Player Bosses DON'T GIVE MITHRIL)
    - 2 NEW Armor sets... A white and gold one(Bought with gold) and a Dark Blue one(Looks VERY Problematic as it has like 12k MORE HP than the Phoenix armor and has an ability that heals 10k HP, -30% Less dmg taken and +1 speed for 15 secs, at every 120 secs... Oh and the chest costs 180 Mithrils, gloves cost 150)
    - Float Backpack received some better animations, and so did the Windblade :D Windblade looks so badass now :D and it seems to swing faster ._.
    - Monster Projectiles got a graphics overhaul too
    - Graphics on the Mantis boss stage seem to have low res textures now ._. And the "nests" seem to be missing
    - Windblade is now 200% cooler now. Seems like it's effective range is bigger now, it's projectiles travel faster and look better.
    - Single Player boss rewards scale down with each kill, just like in Online Mode

20. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Tried out the new boss, pretty fun. Not very hard though. I beat him without getting hit...and I"m using thunder armor and sam pack with M-2781 minigun. Though I got 809000 gold, and combined with the gold I got from the aliens I got over 1 mil. Pretty good gold for the first 2 or 3 kills.