Bladepad

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by vcoleiro1, Aug 8, 2012.

1. vcoleiro1

vcoleiro1 Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Australia
    #1 vcoleiro1, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  2. tim240

tim240 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Looks a bit bulky, may not fit in my pocket.

3. vcoleiro1

vcoleiro1 Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Australia
    Attache to the iphone it should be about the same thickness as a Nintendo DS Lite or 3DS. So unless you have those tight skinny jeans , it shouldn't be a problem fitting it into a pocket.

4. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Or you're cursed with a slim waist and don't like wearing belts, but if you don't, baggy and regular jeans will slide off. Seriously, I can only wear straight fit, slim fit, and skinny without any extra help (belt). Belts just get in the way IMO.

5. I like the PSP Go look of the Bladepad, but its biggest problem is developer support. I wonder what those "major game studios" are.

6. billygreen23

billygreen23 Member

Mar 27, 2012
    It looks like this was cancelled. There's another iPhone game controller up on Kickstarter now, the Coco Controller. I like that it uses the headphone jack instead of bluetooth. Hopefully this one reaches the goal. I've been wanting a controller like this for a long time.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/games/the-coco-controller

7. timedblades

timedblades Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    I saw something like that before, but it was not a gamepad, but rather it was a keyboard case that slides out too.

Looks like a great accessory. Hopefully it will be durable.

8. Looks ok, but can't use it on my ipad. Why is it so hard to make a bluetooth xbox joystick for ios? I still don't get it.