Mighty Wardens by Demonual Studios

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Demonual, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    #1 Demonual, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    [​IMG]

Hi everybody,

We wanted to give you a sneak peek of our new game we've been hard working for the past couple months, Mighty Wardens. In essence, it's an adventure multiplayer game playable solo, or with friends in up-to-three-players session. There are boss fights, PvP Arena Deathmatch, four classes to play, items to collect and etc. More info and trailer coming soon.

As for technical matters, Mighty Wardens supports iPhone 5 resolution as well as iPad3 retina display and it all runs in 60fps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Look interesting I like the blood stained weapons

3. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Well, good eye. There is more than 50 weapons characters can equip.
    Currently we are deciding how much of blood we want in the game. In last build heads are flying, blood gush in the air and red splatters cover the ground... probably it's too much, but we wouldn't know until we tried. Great and rewarding combat has highest priority for us, so gore elements are included but we don't want to exaggerate.

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Include an option to turn it on/off for those who won't like it.

5. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    #5 Demonual, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    We have just cooked some mighty teaser. Quite huge portion of multiplayer co-op gameplay with third class in action, an Assassin. She uses deadly strike ability which makes her very hyperactive on a battlefield. Abilities can be modified by passive skills to create some useful variations. We will try to go into details in next few days. One more class to discover soon.

6. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    Hey Guys your Game looks great if you add GameCenter and Achievements then it's a must Buy for me!!!

7. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Look awesome, look like its for next year release right? Hope the controls are as good as the game, as it play a larger part thn gd graphic. Shall support when it's out!

8. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    master lee, leaderboards for PvP Arena and Achievements on board.

kenken11, making controls feel good was one of the main priorities as well as smooth gameplay (60fps). We have tweaked controls through the whole game creation process and now even my mom can easily handle armies of barbarians and undeads, and she plays mostly solitare...
    We are about to send it to Apple next week.

9. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Did The Xbox 360 Castle Crashers game have an influence on this game?
    I have been hoping for a similar game to appear on the IPad.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    has a castle crashers feel to it from the looks of the video, and i like what i see. cant wait for this game to come out.

11. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    #11 Demonual, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
    Influence, hard to say. Mighty Wardens is just a 2D game to play with friends we always wanted to have in a pocket, and it was quite wondering for us why there is no such a game on the AppStore yet on a big scale. It was... after we jumped into the production and faced all obstacles resulting from making such a game on iOS devices (specially for two guys only). But we solved all technicall problems, beta is great, play smooth on iPhone/iPad and we are quite happy of current build. Game is almost ready to ship.

As for a production update, we give you some preview of character customization and inventory/skills GUI. There are many items which can change color of your gear and give a lot of look combinations. Battle Mage is a fourth playable Warden available in the game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Wow this looks awesome. Looks like advena by gamevil with the party play :3 please don't be freemium

13. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    One buck, all included.

14. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    When is the release?

15. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    We gonna send it to Apple somewhere this week, so it should be on the AppStore in the first half of December.

16. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Can't wait :)

17. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Just a quick update, PvP Arena mode to fight against other players in 1v1 and 2v2 modes.

[​IMG]

18. Demonual

Demonual Active Member

Sep 23, 2010