Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    An intriguing thought for sure.

If I could "Game Genie" anything - it would have to be my team cost :p

I'm sad I can't work this AWESOME dragon into my team until I snag 6 more Team Cost points!!!!

2. llooll

llooll Active Member

Jan 3, 2013
    Has anyone noticed this type of thing happening to them? When going through the Evo dungeons I always seem to get exactly what I have a lot of already and not what I am looking for. An example: 2 weeks ago I was farming tower of giants for dragon plants. I had quite a few dragon flowers left from the 12 days of Christmas thing. Going through the giants tower I netted another 7 flowers and 0 plants. After selling them all I started farming dragon den. After numerous trips through, I had 5 plants. 5 seems to be a magic because I kept getting the plants after that. I would get one every level except the single flower level. The mask dungeon is another example. I'd been holding onto 3 of the white and black 5 star masks since 12days. After 6 trips through the expert mask I've gotten another 8 white and 6 black and 0 mystic.

Anyone notice something similar?

3. digitalrice

digitalrice Active Member

Jul 18, 2012

Grats!

So far i've got mine at level 36 (2564 HP and 1055 ATK).

Master plan is to aquire all Mechdragons and level them to 99.

250 team cost. Is that even possible?

4. handsgame

handsgame New Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful app Vovin! It's a fantastic game...

5. L.Hash

L.Hash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Gungho, any thoughts on my report of weird drop rates in golden machine on tuesday?

6. llooll

llooll Active Member

Jan 3, 2013
    #2386 llooll, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    Another thing, has anyone been able to beat the legend flame mechdragon? Everything has exceptionally high defense? Almost all of my attacks are reduced to 1. It seems I can survive forever but one flame demon took as long as rainbow keeper dungeon. I tried a healer and one adk but was slaughtered.

How have others done?

7. L.Hash

L.Hash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012
    For what it's worth see below response I got from Gungho support. So chances to get advertized monsters in the rare machine are no different than when there's no special monsters to get. It's really a big fat slot machine. This game is so frustrating sometimes.

---------------------------

Thank you for contacting Puzzle & Dragons support.

With regard to Gacha, it has a fixed winning probability and it does not vary regardless of the number of times a player has played it. Please be informed that there may be a time when it would be difficult to win since it also depends on the monster. Also, even if the winning probabilities were to be increased along with various events, please understand that it still does not guarantee the player to win the corresponding monster.

As for the the setting of various events, we would like to report that we have confirmed that there is no bug in the setting of rare gacha. However, we would like to use your reported concern as our reference in the future.

Should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

We are constantly improving our service and we appreciate your feedback.

Thank you and hope you will continue to enjoy Puzzle & Dragons from now on.

8. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
    #2388 Pixelpojken, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    Feeling the pace slowing down considerably after castle of satan in the abyss and corresponding towers in normal, would greatly appreciate any tips on where to go from now with my team:)

So far it's been mainly siren leader and either chimeras or dragons depending on what dungeon. I guess I should just grind up and evolve some?

EDIT, uploaded jp team instead of us team, derp!

Attached Files:

9. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    It's pretty much as L. Hash shared of the P&D support Email.

The laws of probability never change no matter how many times you do something.

If you flip a coin a hundred times and it lands on heads, when you go to flip it again, the odds are still 50/50.

I myself have pulled the same Green Mystic Knight from the Rare Egg Machine 3 times in a row. And once, I got 2 rare good ones in a row. Probability can be brutal and unforgiving for the unlucky.

When there is a Rare Egg Machine Event, the chances of getting those Monsters are indeed increased, but it will still be a rare and precious occasion.

10. L.Hash

L.Hash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012

Thanks man I appreciate the concern

11. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Can someone please give me some advice on the team composition to beat fire mech dragon on master? I've seen folks suggest the following:

Leader/helper: meteor volcano dragon x 2
    Team: 2 x Keeper of rainbow, crystal aurora dragon, siren

My Siren currently has 592 RCV and lvl 5 skill only (7 turn cooldown).

My total HP and RCV along with the helper is 12586 and a little less than 1300 respectively.

Any guesses to the rate of success of this team?

12. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Pretty successful. I've beaten Masters Fire Mechdragon with a 22 Meteor Volcano, 30 Water Mech Midgard, Keeper of the Rainbow, 30 Siren (7 turn skill) and a 25 Fenrir Knight. It honestly wasn't hard, just long. The only thing I'd watch out for is the boss' Megido Cannon. It hits for around 8k and I'd say he starts using it around 1/3 HP. I'm not sure as to when he casts it, but he used it 4 times in a row on me and I barely lived with both of my Defensive stances and constant orb changing.

I think I could take the legendary version, but I'd definitely need to evolve my Water Knight and my other monsters a bit to get a better chance.

13. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    How much HP do you have with a team like that?

14. Proc19

Proc19 Active Member

Dec 19, 2011
    You should expect to beat it on Master on setup. Legendary will be slow going, and with the relatively low RCV and Siren skill, I think you could do it but it would be hair raising. Big stamina investment, though, so you may not want to roll the dice for that difficulty.

15. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Confirmed that this team can beat Master successfully. Beat it twice and got the drop on my second try. Damn this mech dragon looks frigging awesome and has great stats to boot. Can't wait for the other mech dragons!

16. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    I was pretty close to winning by bringing a Megalodoran since I do not have any Fire Resist dragons, survived 9 waves, but couldn't survive the deadly charged attack of the boss due to low RCV. My megalodoran has maxed skill together with a siren in the party but megalodoran is only at level 15 :p

I can pretty much confirm that High HP/Offensive team together with 2 resist dragons can beat master without a problem unless you do something stupid.

Waiting eagerly for the wood mech dungeon/dark dungeon. Need them for my ADK team ;)

17. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Around the upper end of 11k. I freaked out after the boss casted Megido on me 4 times since I ran out of skills to use and couldn't recover past 8k. Luckily, he never cast another skill on me afterwards and I was able to whittle him down.

18. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    I'm looking for Odin and shiva leader friends.

I have a lvl 20 siren as leader most of the time. also have Chaos devil drag, drawn joker, holy lightning drag, shardan, flame mecj warr, Loki and valk that I can share as leader

I'm

19. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I fell victim to the metal dragon "mixup" again today. The news says Sapphire Dragons, but the color of the text is in green.

Took me forever to run the dungeon with a full Fire team :p

20. rod-

rod- Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2012
    I've brought this up every week for the last two months, starting to think nobody reading here knows how to change a font color in an automated message or how to talk to someone that does. It's a ten second fix!