What kind of word game do you want?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JoVe, Jan 17, 2013.

1. JoVe

JoVe Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    At JoVe Apps we're thinking about making a word game (Dutch and English). Which features and kind of word game do you want? Tell us, and maybe we're gonna develop it!

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I'd love to see something like MAMC, but with each block having a letter on it, and the only way to get rid of the blocks would be to feed them to monsters, or create words with them... With words charging a special power bar... If having both sides fully charged, it'd be great if it went into super miltiplier mode...

I want something that's crazy, and has a nice scoring system with combos, multipliers, and possible trillionare scores... =oP

3. Joyomi

Joyomi Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Virginia
    Word games are boring and overdone, sorry but there's already many high quality ones out.

4. Ted1234

Ted1234 Member

Jan 18, 2013
    hmm

i like fighthing monsters/leveling up/ something like book worm.. its nice to play on your free time..

however if you spice it up, and add cool items- unlock via how lage ur word is ect.

items like amor/rings/ect

dont let the battles become repetitive, make sure its new bosses/words/maps/
    and also people like ah survival. and other mini games within that same game.. so it wouldnt loses the person interest..

~sorry for my bad grammar.. lol

5. JoVe

JoVe Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Word games are overdone but I think if you create a new word game concept you could create a unique word game.

6. JoVe

JoVe Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    It's maybe a idea. We're gonna think about a concept for this.

7. JoVe

JoVe Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Grammar is no problem :). But it think it would be difficult to make a good concept.

8. Ted1234

Ted1234 Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Yep it songs kind of complicated. Honestly I have been a big fan of book worm. Me and my gf use to play it alot on my pc.. and well there havent been any games similar to that.. As the guy mention word games are boring.. but its really depends on how it made. You can capture many different market groups suck as kids and adults... make it both educational and action pack.. but i favour an RPG type.. hope you give us a feed back on what type ur going with :)

9. JoVe

JoVe Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Yes, I'm gonna think about it!

10. Otaku73

Otaku73 Member

Oct 27, 2009
    I am tired of games that looks like the 80's. If a wanted to play pixeled games I would have kept my GameBoy. But here is the thing, I have an ipad 4 with awesome power and a beautiful retina display, so I want great graphics games with kick ass gameplay.

11. JoVe

JoVe Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    I understand but this goes about a word game.

12. Otaku73

Otaku73 Member

Oct 27, 2009
    I know I realized after. My bad

13. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Like there's no room for one more high quality word game? Or any other high quality genre of game for that matter as they've all been overdone.
    I say keep em' coming!

14. JoVe

JoVe Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    I agree, there's always space for another good game! :)

15. JoVe

JoVe Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Anyone a idea?