Wanted testers for "Final Kick" (With $200 prizes for testers)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ivanovich, Apr 3, 2014.

1. ivanovich

ivanovich Well-Known Member

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Final Kick is a fun and unique game; I really enjoyed beta testing it. People should definitely check it out on launch...

I'm not sure if I can say much more (maybe I've said too much) or Ivanovich said he'd show me a real "final kick."

3. jamescam

jamescam Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    As an American from the midwest I feel obligated to say something like "who cares about soccer, football is where it's at" ;)

However, this game looks great! I will definitely check it out, best of luck with the launch.

4. ivanovich

LOL! :D
    Anyway... Final Kick is a game focused on penalties. I'm sure that anybody can enjoy it even though you do not like the soccer :D

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    That's what I like about it that is penalties which can be the most exciting part of the game sometimes

6. ivanovich

My personal opinion is that this kind of games are perfect to be controlled with a touch screen kicking the ball with one finger and dragging the goalie. Simple and fun. I don't like the soccer games controlled with a virtual stick :rolleyes:

7. ivanovich

New release date:

May 29th 2014

YES!! THE NEXT WEEK :D
    The game was approved very fast by Apple ;)

8. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    That's great! Good luck on the release, and thanks for the gift card - it was great to beta test Final Kick! It is a fun game with good depth the more you get into it.

9. ivanovich

Thanks to you to help us to improve the game ;)

PS: The game is approved and we're sending promocodes to some press contacts. Please: If some testers like you find novice online players: please have mercy :D

10. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Great,but want to play on android platforms .In iPhone 5 lock fantastic!

11. ivanovich

Android will be ready at 29th May too ;)

Do you like the new icon special for the Brazil worldcup? :D

[​IMG]

12. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Do you have any of the rights to the player names, likenesses, and team strips?

Because if not, there is all sorts of copyright infringement you have going on.

13. ivanovich

The game don't use real player names. But the players can use the team editor included in the game to create their dream team just in minutes.

14. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    You are clearly leveraging know player teams and team strips, and skating on thin ice in terms of promoting it.

For example, when you post a screenshot like you did here you are misrepresenting what the game includes in terms of licensing and content, and opening yourself up to legal action http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=3187309&postcount=7 Both Messi as an individual and Barcelona as a club would be within their rights to claim infringement here on the basis of that one screenshot alone.

15. ivanovich

Screen shoot deleted. Thanks for your advice ;)

16. ivanovich